ForumsForum Games(FG) Medieval!

122 21751
nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

This is a FG!
FGs or "Free Games" are a style of RPG where you are free! U get to go anywhere u want and u aren't limited to a list of skills made by the GM, u can be creative! If u have a sword say "I jump of the wall and like a comet I straighten my body and put my sword forward and I slice him!".

The Game:

U get to play a FG in the Medieval times!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Character description: (eye color, hair color, height, build, that kind stuff)
Class: (below)
Powers: (u wil choose but later)
HP: (Based on class)
Souls: 0/5
Mega Souls: 0
Inventory: $500

Classes:

Warrior:

Hack and slash at ur enemies with heavy armor a melee weapon and a shield!
Masters at close range combat, a perfect class for people who want to be at the center of the fight!

HP: 150/150

Archer

Shoot ur enemies from afar with arrows and bullets! Masters at close range combat, a perfect class for those who want to be at the back of the fight!

HP: 75/75

Mage

Attack ur enemies with an array of spells! Masters at mid range combat, a perfect class for those who want to stay out of a enemy's way but still be able to attack it a lot.

HP: 50/50

Rogue

Attack ur enemies with knives, poison, stealth, speed and fists! Masters of stealth, a perfect class for those who want to strike when ur enemies are least suspecting!

HP: 50/50

Paladin

Attack ur enemies with holy magic and blessed weapons! Masters of light, a perfect class for those who like to use magic and weapons!

HP: 100/100

Shaman

Attack ur enemies with arcane magic and totems! Masters of summoning, a perfect class for those who like to hide behind there creations as they fight.

HP: 75/75

Attack damage:

T1:

8- 13

T2

11-16

T3

15-20

T4

19-24

T5

22-27