ForumsGamesReady for Kindom Rush Origins?

65 62154
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

The teaser trailer for the 3rd game of the series Kingdom Rush has been revealed and it looks awesome!
Anyone else that really can't wait for Kingdom Rush Origins?

Quote from Ironhide Game Studio:Some say elves can shoot an apple's seed over your head.
All we know is a new Kingdom Rush is coming this fall!!! Check out the Teaser Trailer!

Teaser Trailer:www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8cFfHYgow&feature=youtu.be
(this is not a bad joke or a fake video, it is real so go check it out oh and....you can find 3 really cool wallpapers in the description of the video )

Every adventure has a beginning...
Every hero has a destiny...
Every legend has an origin...

• 65 Replies
kingswag1
kingswag1
1 posts
Nomad

let play the dang GAME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koalasium
koalasium
7 posts
Peasant

Looks so cool...looks like there's even more heroes.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Are you excited for the new game?
Feel free to ask me anything about it!

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

If I helped you a thank you would be much appreciated.

cecilannam
cecilannam
31 posts
Jester

Think the developers are going to shaft the armor game players again? yep...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Sadly yes: i read somewhere (official post by a dev) in their forums: "No more flash games".

cecilannam
cecilannam
31 posts
Jester

Seriously? Honestly, the people in charge of Armor Games should take action... without Armor Games, there would be no KR series at all... the people who spent money here were totally mistreated... totally sucks on so many levels, I regret having ever supported them...

togamesite2
togamesite2
1 posts
Nomad

Yes.It is good.

LynXPaNDa
LynXPaNDa
1 posts
Nomad

this game is amazing and i think the 3rd will not disappoint!!!!!

sparkles396
sparkles396
1 posts
Nomad

let mne play FOR FLIP SAKE YOU BETTER

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm ready for another kingdom rush! I love Kingdom Rush tbh, it's my favorite tower defense game, happy to see another installment, hopefully more quests!

dimumurray
dimumurray
2 posts
Shepherd

Think the developers are going to shaft the armor game players again? yep...

Seriously? Honestly, the people in charge of Armor Games should take action... without Armor Games, there would be no KR series at all... the people who spent money here were totally mistreated... totally sucks on so many levels, I regret having ever supported them...

You do realize that flash as a platform is on its way out (and this is coming from a former flash developer). Do you really expect Ironhide or any game company for that matter to continue to develop games for a dying platform?

And how exactly were you mistreated? You got a great game and a great experience. As far as game companies go that's the only thing they have to deliver on. They owe you nothing more than that.

Eema88
Eema88
11 posts
Bard

Looks great

jamez56
jamez56
1 posts
Nomad

so will it be playable online here?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@james56 as said on the last page, no: The studio mentioned somewhere in their forums "No more flash games".
They make it only for mobile devices.

Showing 1-15 of 65