ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Why time world is not showing in search label???!!?

5 2332
meaurte
meaurte
4 posts
Nomad

I see that time world was destroy on this server. I can't find this game in label of search games.Thank You armor,now no one play on this game

• 5 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@meaurte You can play Time World here...

http://armorgames.com/time-world-game/15030

We've taken it down promotionally from our site for internal reasons.

meaurte
meaurte
4 posts
Nomad

I know how its work and where i can find.But more ppl who want to play on this game.Dont even know that is egsist.Fix this problem,that people can find this game in search label on armorgames.com.THX

meaurte
meaurte
4 posts
Nomad

This link dnt work by the way;((((

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@meaurte We're going to be closing the game from the site eventually, so we won't be promoting it further. If you've played the game before on our site, you should be able to access that link.

If not, you won't.

jeru313
jeru313
1 posts
Peasant

The above link has never worked since TW was taken off the promotional list many many months ago. It may be due to clearing browser history every time I close it, and therefore won't be accessible to players that haven't played before or that have ever cleared their caches. I access TW through my login profile by viewing a comment I made once under the game. You could also try following a link from chilly's spreadsheet found at ***********

Showing 1-5 of 5