ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Saving in Clicker Heroes doesn't work

18 8883
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

There was a thread on this before, and more than one person verified that it is a problem, but the thread was unanswered, locked, and oddly declared fixed for some reason when it hasn't been fixed.

Anyway, I think there are more substantial problems with saves in this game that aren't temporary or little glitches. I've tried starting this game at least half a dozen times. The online save doesn't work at all and the other save option doesn't do anything.

Though many people also have major save issues with cloudstone, which is from the same developer.

• 18 Replies
dexster69
dexster69
2 posts
Farmer

i am definitely in the same boat. sometimes it saves and sometimes it doesnt. i was at some level in the 500 range, closed it down for the weekend, come in Monday and reload and i am down in the 400 range. all that progress gone!! WTH armorgames?!?!

dexster69
dexster69
2 posts
Farmer

i dont think i did and my settings arent set for automatic.
how do you do the local save? i usually just rely on armorgames servers and my log in

any way to get that progress back when this happens? like i said its not the first time

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@dexster69 The issue has to do with the amount of time between saves. This isn't the same issue that's being discussed in this thread, that was created in 2014. I'm going to be closing the thread.

I would suggest using the local save as suggested. There is no way to get back past progress when that happens. You can also check their forums here...

http://forums.playsaurus.com

Showing 16-18 of 18