ForumsGameshow many hours you took playing skyrim ?

8 2780
akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

i took about 5h or 10h playing the storyline and 5d or 6d playing the side quists and you ?

• 8 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Lol, maybe 15-20. More than I did with any game.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

Probably in the 125-150 range, I definitely played more on Morrowind *which since I have on Steam I know that I played 258 hours*

~Manly

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm not sure about hours because I don't see it or dont remember but I can remember being able to go through one whole day playing it except for breakfast lunch and dinner on weekends. but on weekdays I guess as soon as I got home till 12 am! haha

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

4 hours at best since i could never find my saves (curse thy brother)

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i played a lot with one character for hours and hours, maybe days even. then when i went to restart and make a new character, i got completely bored with story and sidequest. it was a fun experience, but it expired after a while

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Well with steam you can see how long you have played and mine = 121 hours,

I don't see the point in doing the main questline in free roam games seems to just run the game into an early finish imo.

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

I think I've played Skyrim for somewhere around 650-700 hours and still counting. The game is boring sometimes because I've beat almost everything in the vanilla and DLC version but I manage to find things to do.

thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

um.... 400+ hours just doing side quests.... yeah, #basement dweller.

Showing 1-8 of 8