ForumsWEPRRebels and Rebellions

6 4702
FireDrake77
FireDrake77
3 posts
Nomad

i personally think a US rebellion of civilians is a good thing for the US right now. no, im not a terrorist, but the States, apart from ebola, has been on cloud 9. they need something to bring them down to earth. this rebellion is basically going to be a non-bloody 9/11. who supports me?

• 6 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Maybe some clarification would help. What, for example, do you mean by a rebellion? Would these be citizens trying to overthrow the government? If so, to what end?

I'm also confused by what you intend when you say the US has been on 'cloud 9'. Is the point of the rebellion to make everyone depressed? Is the point simply to make the US a worse country?

And finally, your point about a non-bloody 9/11 doesn't make sense. Is the thought here that we should fly remote controlled planes into empty buildings? It's just completely opaque as to what you're on about here.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

No need to rebel just vote for candidates from independent or from the Green party on the coming elections, that way none of the current congressmen/prostitutes/corrupted/weasels will get to take bribes and vote for crooked corporation while ignoring the population.

I pledge not to vote for Democrats or Republicans.
I'm sick of these criminals.

We could call this the voter's revolution.

Can you imagine the reaction of those rich parasites who spend millions on corrupted candidates?
That would be priceless!.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I am very much so "Pro" social movements; I think everything should be questioned and I think the act of a few dedicated people could change the world; but clarification would definitely be a nice thing to have considering the fact that you said a non-bloody 911, I do not see how this could happen as the very idea of 911 was to be bloody and kill people to send a message... But I am completely sick and tired of politics in general; but voting will not change anything because you are literally just voting in another backstabbing, hypocritical, manipulating, sociopath who is concerned with nothing but money and power. I hate politics with a passion, no one cares about the people, they only care about their own agenda.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

but voting will not change anything because you are literally just voting in another backstabbing, hypocritical, manipulating, sociopath who is concerned with nothing but money and power. I hate politics with a passion, no one cares about the people, they only care about their own agenda.

This is why we get another amendment added to the Constitution.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Who shut down the government last time, causing all kinds of trouble for the population?
The Republicans.
Who blocked 100% of the bills that could have help the people?
The Republicans.
How did the population answered?
They elected more Republicans.

Good job stupid people, we're in even more trouble now!

So much for a revolution!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The edit button doesn't work anymore so I couldn't fix some mistakes.

Lets try again.

Q: Who shut down the government last time, causing all kinds of trouble for the population?
A: The Republicans.
Q: Who blocked 100% of the bills that could have help the people?
A: The Republicans.
Q: How did the population answer?
A: They elected more Republicans.

Good job stupid people, we're in even more trouble now!

So much for a revolution!

Showing 1-6 of 6