ForumsForum GamesBM Controller RPG

176 32668
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Update:
First 12 BMs complete. No evolutions as of now. Movesets not started.

Backstory:
AD 2110. In Earth, Farhhe Region was discovered. They're turnes into forests to further delay global warming a littile bit, which was once thought will happen in AD 2115.
AD 2112. Another region, not far from the newly discovered one, discovered is Ares Region. Since the expected global warming is now expected to happen in AD 2122, it was used for human overpopulation problem instead.
AD 2120. Two new regions was formed. Bercs Region and Egahn Region. With global warming and overpopulation fixed by convincing the population themselves.
AD 2130. Animal beings become rare, even pets. To fix this, scientists was on a research to create robotic pets. Once they are completed, they try to create BMs with the same kind of AI.
AD 2132. BMs are done. Created for humans to battle without hurting, there are many kind of tourneys, trading, and adventures, while RPs are made to be petted.

Plot:
The time is AD 2145. Tourneys running to be the best, symbol rewarders, and also final test. You could also discover uncovered regions. What do you do?

Known Regions:
-Farrhe Region(AD 2110)
-Ares Region(AD 2112)
-Bercs Region(AD 2120)
-Egahn Region(AD 2120)

Elements:
Each BM can have up to two elements.
-Normal
-Fire
-Plant
-Water
-Earth
-Thunder
-Ice
-Flying
-Light
-Dark
-Giant
-Energy

Character Sheet:

Name:
Backstory: (Optional, Life before game)
Appearance: (Hair, Eyes, Skin colour and build must be added)
Bio: (Must be added, Life in present time)
Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
BMs:

Rules:
1. No godmoding.
2. All AG rules apply here.
3. You could use up to only 6 BMs in use. Others will be stored in PC.

• 176 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Sean Deane
Backstory: Followed in his fathers footsteps and showed a talent in martial arts from an early age. He was on a bus to a tournament when he got the call of his fathers death. He nearly killed an opponent in his blind rage and it took three officials to get him off. Since then he's lived alone in the mountains, training.
Appearance: Brown eyes and hair, tanned skin, tall 6 foot, broad.
Bio: Lives alone in his dojo constantly training his body and mind.
Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

(Fire would be close too. Just stick me anywhere with a small village and a mountain on which I can live.)

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Backstory: Followed in his fathers footsteps and showed a talent in martial arts from an early age. He was on a bus to a tournament when he got the call of his fathers death. He nearly killed an opponent in his blind rage and it took three officials to get him off. Since then he's lived alone in the mountains, training.
Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

(You're in a village. What do you do?)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

I head to the grocery store, it being one of the few reasons I come down to the town.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

(ba dum tss. I haven't made shop, you're killing me ;( and not sure what you're doing without money)
You head there. Enter?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

(How about this, we retcon all this and just start me at my dojo while I train, my fire-type BM can already be with me, untrained and the regular starting level of course.)

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:
-Gale(Lv1, 30/30 HP)

(k)
You got a BM from the giveaway, and is training in your dojo.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Name: Nivlac
Appearance: Black hair, Black eyes, Light skin colour and average build
Bio: Nivlac has been dreaming of owning a BM since he has 6 years old, He loves to read books about them and watch battles online.
Friends: Jagey
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

Yep.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Bio: Nivlac has been dreaming of owning a BM since he has 6 years old, He loves to read books about them and watch battles online.
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

Uh... what are you going to say?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:
-Gale(Lv1, 30/30 HP)

(Gale sounds more wind-like then fire.)

"Gale from the top, kata 3. Your movements are good but you are too overbalanced on your left foot. It would be too easy to take you down."

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:
-Gale(Lv1, 30/30 HP)

(They're random names. I am too lazy to google for names)
(what. I don't understand your sentences)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

(I'm training my BM, I'm going though a kata, which is a specific set of moves that you learn off by heart, and I'm telling him to do the kata number 3. It's just a training thing.)

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(k)

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:
-Gale(Lv1, 30/30 HP, Moves: Smash)

I forgot. Want to give the BM a nickname or two?
"Rebalancing foots" Says it with a robotic sound.
(i don't really understand martial arts :/ )

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Interesting never knew this existed, I'll give it a try (let me know if I'm doing anything wrong)

Name: Rose
Backstory: (Optional,)
Appearance: (Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 5'4 height, Asian, Slim build)
Bio: Rose is a average teenager who have just finish her college career, majoring in Biological science, however like many recent college graduates she's slightly lost with regards to the next step in life. She's now trying to figure out just what could be done with a degree in biological science until then she have been working at her parent restaurant as a cashier for around six month now.

Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
Location: (Am I given one? Do I make one up randomly? If so...The town of Gallifrey)
---
BMs:

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Rose
Appearance: Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 5'4 height, Asian, Slim build
Bio: Rose is a average teenager who have just finish her college career, majoring in Biological science, however like many recent college graduates she's slightly lost with regards to the next step in life. She's now trying to figure out just what could be done with a degree in biological science until then she have been working at her parent restaurant as a cashier for around six month now.
Friends:
Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

It's in the morning. You woke up in your house. What do you do?

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

Inventory:
Money:
---
BMs:

What u said, hello, why did u come here.

Showing 16-30 of 176