ForumsThe TavernWhich is better in an armatar, Quality or Rarity?

29 7508
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, me and riku got in a fight over which is better, having event armatars from that year to keep with the times, or to have an old armatar that no one else uses and be unique. Why dont all of you taverners elaborate on this argument

• 29 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

my poor pumpkin, Halloween so long ago...each year I am reminded that it is forever gone.

:P Use to have a pumpkin armatar i did a long time ago, no idea why I changed it other than i got tired of the pumpkin

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Both. I prefer my rare armatars with the Best Quality c:

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Rarity. I mean, look at my pig, I'm keeping this for ages, and sure, its quality is one point below Picasso, but it's beautifully rare. In maybe 3 months. I doubt anyone would actually take this as their armatar.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

literally just a weird looking piece of vomit the artist drew.

*Looks at pig armatar. Vomits.*
I entirely agree.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I prefer quality and what you enjoy. The T-rex has always been my favorite and I always feel weird when I change from it.

Dogey13
Dogey13
2 posts
Nomad

Quality

GreenBeaverDAS
GreenBeaverDAS
5 posts
Shepherd

Of course unique armatar is better, that's um... personalization.
Well, i still using the old one. If only i could make my own good armatar, i prefer use it.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Quality. Why have something rare if you hate it with all your might?

I mean, I have both c:

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Rarity.

I mean, there are plenty of decent, common armatars, but rarity is what makes an armatar special. My armatar is very common. A lot of people have my armatar, yet it's still quality.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

quality.
like mine, bro

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Well, I had both and some year I shall have that again.

I prefer quality over rarity personally, but if I found one that I really liked but everyone had it then I would not pick that armatar.

~Manly

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I would say both. A certain quality is indispensable in order to be pleased by your armatar. Rarity just adds to said satisfaction. What makes rarity difficult to stick with, at least in my case, is that sometime I might want to try out another armatar. And in the case that I change it, the new one should have a high quality to make up for the lost rarity.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Quality, so much better than rarity.

Quality and variety.

~~~Darth Caedus

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would say quality because a good one will have a lot of users using it. It is sometimes inevitable that the armatar that your looking forward to using will have another person using it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Both together make a great combo! Only reason I'm keeping this stupid tree ^^

Showing 1-15 of 29