ForumsSupport Forum*Please Read* What to Do if You See Strangers and What Exactly is Stranger Guide

25 4263
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Hi There!

This is my guide on who strangers are, what to do and what exactly WHAT they are guide for forums.

This guide will hopefully clear all of that up...

1. Stranger People

If you find a topic in the Forums that is either:

a) A Topic created by someone you do not know.
b) A topic that has turned into a conversation full of strangers.

Please don't tell the person that the person is a stranger. This will just making things worse and you will end up with 10+ strange people telling you that they aren't strangers but candy merchants that will give you free candy if you post them comments.

If you are the first person to see this thread, then you can alert a mod that there is a strange person on the forums.

However if someone has been alert please just stand back and let things happen. Do not approach a stranger or send them comments. You might get kidnapped.

Remember...Don't Post - Just Flag

Stangers to Look For:

a) People continuously saying that they will give you candy, AP, toys, merits, or Carlie's phone number.
b) A topic where the original poster has not explained properly who he is or why he has unbelievable amounts of candy
c) If the topic is title something like Free Candy or Your Parents Said It's Ok.
d) If the original message is "Come To My House" or "I am a stranger!" or something similar.

2. Spam in a Forum Topic

If you see that someone strange has spoken in a forum topic (such as The Guess the Picture Game or 'Lets Share Phone Numbers' thread) then just flag the comment. Don't tell them that they have been caught, just flag it so that a mod can see it and quickly eliminate the said stranger.

Strangers to Look For:

a) Comments like ASL?/What are you wearing/do you like pokemanz?
b) Comments that don't have anything to do with the game or being a familiar and safe person.

3. Strangers in Games

If you see someone who has not been identifies under a game by saying we should meet up about your game or 10/10 or better if you came in my van, etc, then once again just flag the comment. Every comment that you flag is shown to the mods and then they can delete it or take further action when they are online.

Don't tell someone off on their page, as this can just make the situation worse. And you might die.

Well my flight to Germany is being called and I gtg. Sorry I can't finished. Remember don't trust strangers on ArmorGames, they might be a kidnapper or a 400 pound polar bear.

Klaushouse :0)

• 25 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 25