ForumsGame WalkthroughsSecrets to Strike Force Heroes

3 5469
ArcFighter300
ArcFighter300
4 posts
Nomad

I have a YouTube channel where I am uploading the game tutorials. I give tips for the levels. If you'd like for me to add anything, tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSTK22YrEhStWz36Ggwy3jg

First there is one essential thing to know how to do in Strike Force Heroes: 1-on-1 combat. As mobile as you are, you will always run up against somebody. Here is how you can make sure it is they who will die, not you. As soon as you meet them, open fire. About half a second into your assault, hop up in the air and land on their other side. This will force them to point their weapon upwards and follow you. Repeat this until they die. I guarantee that there is a 80% kill rate.

How to beat level 1

Face it. You've just started the game, you're trying to get used to the controls, and you're outnumbered by 3 to 1. You're going to die. That's OK. The main secret to this is to use ranged attacks against your opponents as much as possible and keep as mobile as possible (don't stay in one place for more than 3 seconds). Just keep running around trying to kill people.

How to beat level 2

The best option is to do some custom games first. Get to character level 7 with the medic and by the FAMAS and the MP5. Then attack level 2. You will dominate unless you are a n00b, which, if you are reading this, you are. Remember, the FAMAS is semi-automatic, so you'll want a fast-clicking mouse to beat this level.

How to beat level 3

No amount of preparation will save you from death in this level. The enemy's intelligence spikes in this mission as well as his weaponry. Be prepared. This could take you a few tries. Just resort to level 1 tactics, i.e. ranged attacks and high mobility.

How to beat level 4

This is another intelligence-weaponry spike. Except this time the game-mode is Deathmatch. You will be attacked from all directions by soldiers of superior level, HP, and weaponry. You will die and you will fail at least ten times and at least twice, respectively. Just resort to ranged high-mobility again. As you can see, there is a pattern emerging here. Ranged high-mobility is the tactic of choice when fighting superior enemies. It will not always work, but it's darn sure to save you a lot of health due to bullet flight delays.

How to beat level 5

Prepare. Level up as much as you are able to before playing this. The difficulty has shifted upward in this, so get ready to die no matter how high your level and weaponry are. Maintain mobility. However, because you will have superior weapons if you decided to follow my directions, you don't have to be ranged as much. Amount of time spent in the thick of it varies directly with the amount of starting HP you have. Also, spend as much time at point C as possible. It is crucial because it is easy to reach the other 2 points from here, allowing you to maintain dominance over the points.

How to beat level 6

Do not play this one until you have reached character level 20. You will need experience with the game's AI for this level. Remember, always go along the upper route to the enemy flag. You will have getaway choices there. Beyond that there really is not much to say.

I don't have any more time right now, so I'll get back to this later. I know that doesn't abide by the walkthrough rules, but I will be getting back to this within the hour and I will finish this soon.

• 3 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9953133/strike-force-heroes-complete-walkthrough

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

Dear ArcFighter300:

I will say a thing about your guide:
Thanks for made it,but there are some errors:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1·It's engineer,not medic
2·The game doesn't needs a guide becose is so easy:I passed it with the engineer with lvl 18
3·We know the tactics like:

(A)Jump to one side to other
(B)Outflank the enemy
(C)Use....
Long-ranged weapons for juggernauts
Melee for snipers
Rapid-fire-rate weapons (Tip:With Hallow Points) for the mercenaries
High-damage weapons for the engineers
Basic sniper weapons will stop a general
Etc....
And the final level is easy to pass with a flawless intervention,a refined (Or best) aerogel case and a HAMR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But i so useful for the n00bs that are going for this forums....Bye!

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

1·It's engineer,not medic
2·The game doesn't needs a guide becose is so easy:I passed it with the engineer with lvl 18
3·We know the tactics like:

(A)Jump to one side to other
(B)Outflank the enemy
(C)Use....
Long-ranged weapons for juggernauts
Melee for snipers
Rapid-fire-rate weapons (Tip:With Hallow Points) for the mercenaries
High-damage weapons for the engineers
Basic sniper weapons will stop a general
Etc....
And the final level is easy to pass with a flawless intervention,a refined (Or best) aerogel case and a HAMR

I was under the impression that this is for Strike Force Heroes 1.

That was good @ArcFighter300.
Showing 1-3 of 3