ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Lost account,cuz of this weird bug today

2 2405
Itsuke
Itsuke
1 posts
Peasant

hi, i am the member since 14.10.2011, or maybe i should said that i was,cuz today i lost my acc.Ok then, as usual i was playing clicker heroes, but suddenly game started from 0, you know, no progress,no quests completed. So i tried to relog, after logging-off i couldnt log-in back cuz of weird error which said that this acc doesnt exist, so i tried to make a new one with the same name and email, and it worked dunno why. Atm i have this account created yesterday, and lost my 3 years account(with all saves and progress). I hope that you can help me . Please .

• 2 Replies
Georgij125
Georgij125
5 posts
Jester

I had almost the same when tried to play Helmet Heroes but i attempted to wait untill this bug was fixed and right now about 7 minutes ago i loged in successfully and without any problems.But i realy want to know why this bug happened? What was the cause and effects? I hope that my progress in all the games wasn't deleted as your's.(I feel bad for you friend!)Anyway thanks to people who fixed it and i look forward to be together with this site for at least about 3 years .^_^.

***P.S:if any one who had troublewith that bug at 30th of October 2014 please check progress in all your favorite games just to make sure that nothing bad happened as this player had.Thanks for reading this post. Bye!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Itsuke @Georgij125 This should now be fixed.

Showing 1-2 of 2