ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Late October Account Troubles

57 10295
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hello all!

I'm aware many users have been having account and website troubles, all those should be fixed shortly. Please post in here if you're still having issues.

• 57 Replies
paled
paled
4 posts
Peasant

@Ferret I did. Earned the "new post" badge and the one about finding the clown in "The deepest sleep" game. Still no badges displayed on profile nor any of my preferences for profile.

trenkszx
trenkszx
2 posts
Nomad

i cant log into my main acount trunkszx it say i dont exist and when i tried makeing new acount it worked with same id please help me i have been playing some games for few years now and i really hope you can restore the data

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@dasmolin @helpo1 @Lanceyy @RMY @Sumsi @86er @Kozhevnikov @skullknight2000 @EfronArchuleta @trenkszx Could you please try again for me and tell me if it's still broken? If so, please let me know...

1) User your trying to login with.
2) When you created that user.
3) Are you logging in through Facebook, or our normal login?
4) The error you see when you try to login.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@paled The page is looking good for me, can you take a screenshot?

dasmolin
dasmolin
2 posts
Nomad

looks to be resolved for me. thanks!

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Ferret - I couldn't log in up to +- 8pm. I have no trouble with logging in since 4am. The login problems occured only during the "complete page breakdown" time. (Dunno, when exactly you made it working. I went to sleep at 8pm.) Since then, everything is normal.

PaddyPaddy
PaddyPaddy
4 posts
Jester

all OK now :-)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Glad to hear it everybody.

Lanceyy
Lanceyy
2 posts
Nomad

posted on your messenger. just copying here since it seems to fit better in hindsight.

Still no Login possible for me.

Acc. Name is: AcidBrain

Created 30.10 (yesterday about 3 PM UTC+1 )

but since i got error message that my account didnt exist i tried registering again like 5 hours ago with same email address, but never got verification email

logging in with normal Login

getting redirected to http://armorgames.com/login when trying to Login on http://armorgames.com/ without any error message

would just create new account and not care much, but purchased something in Last Stand: Dead Zone

Sumsi
Sumsi
2 posts
Nomad

everything ok for me, thanks

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Lanceyy That account looks fine. We fixed a small bug for resetting passwords, so could you try doing that here?

http://armorgames.com/login/forgotpass

EndlessOblivion
EndlessOblivion
2 posts
Nomad

my account was deleted i had to go through the creation process again just to get to post.... and all my games are erased... awesome...

Im so sad...

trenkszx
trenkszx
2 posts
Nomad

ok its still broken and heres my info:
1 user is trunkszx
2 i dont remember exect date but it was 2 year earllier at least
3 normol login not facebook
4 the error is user not found in other words it cant find my login in database
like i got deleted or somthing......hopefully i can at least get my go2 data back...

86er
86er
24 posts
Herald

@Ferret

Then: Even with my new account and my premiums in one piece, I was getting onto the wrong profile which looked like a hacker's with my username, a date in 2008, and only the armatar change quest. Otherwise, everything else was normal.

Now: I get onto my profile, and it is the same as it was before the problems started. Now that I know all of my premiums are still valid and all of my account progress in the way of online saves and quests are intact again for the first time since yesterday when the problems started, I cannot find anything to report anymore.

In short, all is well.

I think it was because my new account has my same EXACT username from the old account (BTW, my account now is so like the way it was before the problems started, they are now one and the same) and my same EXACT email address.

I guess the benefit of Armor Games having its memory removed from its own database is that an exact copy will be recognized as the orginal so to speak.

thepolecat
thepolecat
1 posts
Nomad

played a game yesterday battle pirates but when i log in now i can get the game to load but im starting as a new player again with no save to my previous saved spot in game

Showing 16-30 of 57