ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Late October Account Troubles

57 10252
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Hello all!

I'm aware many users have been having account and website troubles, all those should be fixed shortly. Please post in here if you're still having issues.

• 57 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

What are the problems? I just logged on for the first day today so I'm wondering what's up.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Earlier today, accounts got deleted, the forums weren't working, and games on the homepage were listed as having 0 plays.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Seems to all be working fine for me ^^ btw @Patrick2011 haven't seen that butterfly in a loooong time ^^

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

In the forum games section there are posts missing from threads, I assume this is a roll-back to get the site under control, I do hope this is fixable. So, do you know what happened yet? I know it's early days still but I am curious.

dasmolin
dasmolin
2 posts
Nomad

I can log into my account finally, but my save games are all gone.

paled
paled
4 posts
Peasant

Earlier my account was lost and I had to re-register. Now I have the name icon (the custom selected one) back but the account says I only registered yesterday and all my preferences and such are gone so still not my proper account.

Edited: Registration time solved but preferences and quests/medals and comments still gone.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@paled Could you try earning a new Quest?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

Well, my account itself doesn't seem very hurt (of course, except login problems and that my profile had changed armatar for that period of time).

I tried a dozen of online save games (Clicker Heroes, Sentry Knight, Royal Warfare, Raze III, Decision: Medieval, GemCraft: Chasing Shadows, Battalion Commander 2, SFH2, Monsters Den: Chronicles, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers, Cursed Treasure 2, CtC Adventures) and only Royal Warfare seemed to have problems. Though, I haven't played any of them since the last page-backup, so I can't see if the progress since the last backup would be still achieved.

Lanceyy
Lanceyy
2 posts
Nomad

Still cant log in with one of my accounts
Account Name is: AcidBrain

RMY
RMY
1 posts
Peasant

From last night i got problem to log on games. This message appear :

Greetings all. We're aware of issues on Armor Games and are working to resolve the problem.

Sumsi
Sumsi
2 posts
Nomad

Hello all, I'm unable to get to my account
impossible to log in and continue m saved game
thanks for your help

86er
86er
24 posts
Herald

My account deleted itself, I made a new one, it says I was a member since 1/3/2008, a username called "jonathanC305" came up after I changed my armatar to match my old one, but now it seems I have my old account back. To say the least, I still have my premuims.

It started when AG lost its record of both my account, AND my email address which is why I had to make a new one. But it seems to have been stolen/hacked. A skull and crossbones appears next to the duplicate. Now I have no access to the proper data of my old profile because there is a perfect copy of my username floating about here.

Kozhevnikov
Kozhevnikov
4 posts
Nomad

My wife reset her password but still hasn't received the email to reset it (spam filters checked etc). Username is zrenity

Kozhevnikov
Kozhevnikov
4 posts
Nomad

Okay, my wife just tried to reset again using her email address instead of her username and it said "we were not able to find that email address". How does she figure out what email address she used for the account? (she's positive it was this one, but I think it could be a different one)

skullknight2000
skullknight2000
3 posts
Constable

My brother forgot his password for his account, any way to recover this?

Showing 1-15 of 57