ForumsGamesNeed HELP to find a game PLEEASE

11 2079
HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

I forgot the name of a game i was playing 3 years ago and im trying to find it for over 3 months without any result...NEED HELP pleeaase.

• 11 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@HoTD1Ce

Nor we are clairvoyants, nor AG have any kind of &quotlayer" history... we need informations!^^

What do you remember (which kind of game was it (genre/theme/etc), has it upgrades, etc... every bit may helps)?

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

You are right^^ Ok the main character was a blonde girl in a monastery and the evil ladies there who were dressed in black and all wore big crosses made all the girls and boys in the monastery do all the chores. The game starts where the girl cleans some leaves outside in the yard. So the girl decides to leave the monastery and the evil ladies and she tries to escape.But one of the ladies there brings a man to stp her and he tries to hypnotize the girl so that she can stay and he makes the girl seeing many things like bunnies. Thats all i remember..After you clean the leaves in the yard you go to one of your friends who is standing bnext to a well. Awesome game but i cant remember its title... Thank you for your support

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

Moreover the girl was moving with the arrows and i could talk to other by clicking them i think..

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

So did you find the game or not?:|

spacegeckostudios
spacegeckostudios
5 posts
Nomad

Your needs is really difficult to find if you don't know the exact games that you are looking for. Can you give me guys the list of free and the best flash games?

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

Do you know the game I'm looking for?

spacegeckostudios
spacegeckostudios
5 posts
Nomad

Can you specify the games? or even the letter?

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

I specified the game i want to find..just tell me the title if you know the game..

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

Wow no one can find it really?

BrounieMan
BrounieMan
42 posts
Jester

Only a fraction of AG users read the forums, and only of a fraction of that fraction have read this post, and only a tiny sliver of that fraction have likely played the game you're talking about. So yeah,

no one can find it really

Also, is it mouse only? Do you have an inventory? Details, man! I haven't played this game but I might look for it if it tickles my fancy.

HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

I gave details but i cant remember anything else...I was playing with buttons and with the mouse.Moreover i didnt play it until the end..I specified it as much as i could in my second post.

Showing 1-11 of 11