ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Password reset help

10 2206
Kozhevnikov
Kozhevnikov
4 posts
Nomad

My wife couldn't remember her password (it was on autofill on her old laptop for a long time so she didn't enter it regularly). She had to reset it so she could get the password for her new laptop. It says that an email has been sent, but there is nothing in her email. The spam filters, etc have been checked and it's definitely a good email (it's her work email). Should it take this long? (1 hr wait so far).

• 10 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

@Ferret to help you if it takes long.

Maybe there's a delay, AG has some issues today.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Kozhevnikov Could you try now?

smckaymackay
smckaymackay
5 posts
Nomad

This is the wife - on a different account. I still cannot log in and now Armorgames is saying that there are no records of my email address. The username is zrenity. I'm wondering if you could send me the email address associated with my zrenity account? Maybe I had it misspelled or something...I just don't know how that could have happened. I only use two emails - the one for this account and my work one (for that account).

smckaymackay
smckaymackay
5 posts
Nomad

I looked through old emails and successfully reset my password on September 13th. It's definitely showing up then, but I've received no new emails (and I clicked reset the first time about 5 hours ago). I will try again using the email address again....

smckaymackay
smckaymackay
5 posts
Nomad

Tried resetting by entering my email address again - this time it says it sent the email to reset the password, but there is still nothing in my mailbox.

smckaymackay
smckaymackay
5 posts
Nomad

@Ferret any suggestions? It's definitely the right email address. The username is zrenity and the email address is this username @gmail.com

Thanks

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@smckaymackay I'm looking into this problem.

smckaymackay
smckaymackay
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks so much!

Kozhevnikov
Kozhevnikov
4 posts
Nomad

@Ferret - any news? I still haven't received a reset email and I was hoping to get on before the big spender event ends in Wartune (I've spent 3999 balens and wanted to spend 5000 for the rewards).

Thanks,
zrenity

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Kozhevnikov This should be fixed, could you try and reset your e-mail now?

If you still have trouble, please contact me with account info at Ferret@ArmorGames.com.

Showing 1-10 of 10