ForumsThe TavernBack after four years, could use some info on the UI changes.

10 3852
sev322
sev322
463 posts
Nomad

Title

• 10 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Knights are now a thing. Just see the Q&A section for that though. Lots of the people you would know are probably gone but a few might pop in from time to time. Obviously new mods as well.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@sev322

There's now also tagging in the forums to notify the user, MMOs and probably more I can't remember right now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There's also a random game button and a uh... new logo. Yeah. Then there's a uhh... Oh, html isn't allowed in bios. There's also the forums search thing.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

R2 please. HTML was only implemented about 2 years ago.

VirtualLife
VirtualLife
276 posts
Nomad

Can someone explain the dice? I've been gone for awhile and it's really confusing.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Just above the posting box, there are two new buttons called "Dice" and "Coin". These buttons lead to a pop up. The Dice pop-up has options for the die type, the number of dice, and a label, while the Coin pop-up has just an option for a label. The Dice and Coin features were implemented for Forum Games.

nullnaught
nullnaught
87 posts
Nomad

i have no idea what any of you are talking about.

liamsmith
liamsmith
1 posts
Nomad

yo

Pengrove
Pengrove
1 posts
Nomad

yo

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hey welcome back! The new system is based on quests, like a trophy system. That's basically it. There is no more AP and ranks, for now. They are thinking about the return of the AP system, but for now, it's based on quests. welcome back to Armoria

Showing 1-10 of 10