ForumsNews and FeedbackAdvertising Banners

2 4211
AleFlower
AleFlower
1 posts
Peasant

HI all i am an old user of Armor games, not that old not that new either, i just use this portal to play a lot of browser games.

Mostly i play kingdoms ccg a really cool card game that i think is the best out there on the net and even betetr to blizzard one and other titles.

I am experiencing some really annoying and fastidious problems:

1) the advert banner on top now make the box of the game looks all upside down and is not good anymore esthetically.. at least i can still play the game.

2) there are a lot of more pop up from advert than before and this is the first annoying thing.

3) all the adverts on top of the page in the top banner will enlarge automatically every time after 10-20 seconds or even if i scroll on them with the mouse without clicking on the banner or the advert it will do the same thing making totally impossible to enjoy the gaming experience.

Now i understand you need advertising to make money, but really i am going to change portal even if i must create a new account from zero, because one thing is putting right and left banners that stay there, and another thing is putting an advert that will pop up every 20 seconds, obscuring the page and making impossible to play.

Please fix it asap or i will stop using this portal and wish other user will do too.

Best regards,

AleFlower.

• 2 Replies
nullnaught
nullnaught
87 posts
Nomad

I would like to say that when i was here years before the advertasments were few if any. I think i will go back to kongregate.

gumption
gumption
40 posts
Jester

@AleFlower,

There should be no automatic pop-ups on this website. Advertisers who use automatic pop-ups on Armor Games are banned for life.

Please take a screenshot when this happens and we'll investigate. Also, please let us know in which country you are located.

Related: we suggest that you periodically run virus scans... often pop-ups are actually caused by system viruses, toolbars, and other malware.

Regards
/The AG Team

Showing 1-2 of 2