ForumsGamesminecraft (Herobrine real)?

13 3598
awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

There have been multiple accounts of people seeing the legendary ghost of minecraft known as Herobrine. I myself have seen him on minecraft PE version.
I was out mining and found diamonds, I thought it was my lucky day...until night came...
I was heading to my house and it was on fire...I went inside and I heard the door close...I turn around and there he was right away I logged off and deleted my world. Soon my whole I pad started to wig out, and had to delete minecraft forever. Then I got it back after a days and it was normal...was it really herobrine? Or was it my imagination?

• 13 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Every Minecraft update results in the removal of Herobrine, because He keeps returning near the end.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

had to delete minecraft forever

Then I got it back after a days

Okay.

n e wayz, 1 time i was geting obsidan and i was goin realy deep but i got all i needed so i went back ^ in my cart but the track was brokn so i had to walk all teh way n when i got to my house there was no house bcuz it was blown up by tnt, nd i lookd around thinking it was my friend kenny cuz kenny is a trole n he dose this sorta nonsens all the time but he swers he was grounded by his mom for spilling koolaid all over the karpet so it couldnt be him, so n e wayz i looked rund and i saw herobrone going over a hill so i followed him but then my game frozed rite when i saw his face n my tv shut off and exploded n my house caught fire n i am now homeless pls help me i think i have fleas now, the ground is so cold

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Herobrine is an urban myth. It's not in the game's code, has no texture, and it's not downloaded before the game loads. End of story. Doesn't mean you can't have fun writing more of it though.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

im pretty sure he isnt real. though if youve ever read the story of herobrine its kinda interesting in who they think the account belonged to. i cant tell you cause its a spoiler for the creepypasta

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

im pretty sure he isnt real. though if youve ever read the story of herobrine its kinda interesting in who they think the account belonged to, i cant tell yu cause its a spler for the creepypasta. srry if this post twice, im having internet glitches

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Aren't there dlc's with him? bcuz i was watching UBERHaxornooooooooova and he had a brinehero and it went capooowee

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

idk i havent watched nova in a pretty good time. but yeah i can imagine some mods add him

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

It's a creepy pasta nothing more nothing less.

rudus
rudus
6 posts
Peasant

lol, i thought it was real because i thought i saw it but then my friends told me that they trolled me XD

Mark5598
Mark5598
1 posts
Shepherd

Herobrine never was real. Notch added "removed Herobrine" to updates so he could change the player death coding, at least that's what i heard.

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

Herobrine is fake and always will be, Mojang and now Microsoft are probably just going to keep putting that to freak people out.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

It'd be awesome and insane scary if he was real. Imagine if you find some one mining some blocks in the plains, and suddenly scary music plays as he slowly turns his head to you with his white, soul-less eyes. Then he comes after you and you have to run and last until night, when he is forced to run to where ever his own shelter is to hide from the monsters. But if you follow him at night, he'll turn back and attack you.

Showing 1-12 of 13