ForumsForum GamesI tried this a few years back, lets try it again!

7 2492
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Alot of you nice people probably dont remember my super-awesome-misunderstood hit, Create Your own RPG. You see, in this RPG, we had creators (Like temp GMs to make balanced things that the higher ups could nerf) and adventurers (The players) But no one really read or understood the whole YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME, YOU DONT HAVE TO JUST MAKE IT thing, so people kinda just left. Well, now, the idea is back in my head, and since I have nothing better to do but write creepy stories, I decided to make it. Heres what you need to know about this game

The game consisted of two 'classes' Adventurers, or players, and 'Creators' the Gods and Demi-gods of the world, creating new areas and new enemies. Both classes have levels and level by doing what they do best, Playing or making stuff. The whole concept was to get people to get them creative juices flowing, and to submit their ideas for RPG enemies for those people too shy to make their own RPG. Oh, and for people to play this really really weird RPG that one zone had forest elf bandits and the other had space marines, right next to each other.

Some new stuff: Instead of the last version where there was towns and cities and places to explore, im going to try this new system (I plan to make a different RPG with it) whereas the towns and factions are always fighting over land and such, and the players can join in after a while (Making an army takes time) and start to slowly make their own nation. So, that said, this basically means if your BA 'nuff (like manly) you can take over the starter town and everywhere else, for the hail of it.

I might make the 'sheet, I might not, yet, but for now, lets just see what you think. Oh, I forgot to mention, but yes, you can be both, just dont make nerfed stuff for easy adventuring.

So, remember, There are only two things in the world you can be as silly as you want in: Halloween, and forum games, so feel free to 'test' out your ideas of enemies or whatever here, and then if many people like them (Which im sure they will, everyone loves these types of games) you can make your own RPG with some confidence (I literally have like, 7 notepads with RPG stuff written on them c

So... sign up here?

• 7 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I'll try it out.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I was hoping someone else would try first jack, but it seems your so eager to jump at new stuff that you'll take even the most ridiculous forum games into consideration. But, its a shame because the year I made this I got so many people, but they appear to have left or not seen this yet.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Hahahaha I'll stand to the side if you wish, for now...
You're right I'll take a chance on almost anything around here.
That is quite a shame...

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

I don't understand how it works.

So uh. There are two kinds of players, and one creates enemies for one to kill?

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I'll join.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I'll join as well. also I want to be on one side only.

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

like, really, is this thread dead?

Showing 1-7 of 7