ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI need advice.

4 3701
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Hai! I'm Eliakith, a (I like to think) major RPG producer in the forum games section. I was thinking of launching a long running story here with more in depth lore to forum games I've made, forum games I've played, and forum games I thought up and got to a half decent stage, but then scrapped the idea. It would be a daily or by-daily storyline, with a bit of confusing things tying the games together. This would be my first time doing something in AMW, so I'm a little nervous. How many people would like to see this?

• 4 Replies
Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I think it would be cool to see another story going around, but would we have to look at all your forum games to understand it, or would you rebuild your stories in this thread?

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'd start in the middle of things most likely, but I would explain the games and their stories through the thread. It would be a normal
day in my story, but I'd explain whats happening.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

What genre of story would it be? I haven't seen your RPG threads because I usually don't play those, so I don't know how you write.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'll put up the first "day" I wrote and we'll go from there. Don't mind the fact that its short, as I plan on updating daily.

Showing 1-4 of 4