ForumsForum GamesThe Pink Eraser

5 2937
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Congratulations! You just got a new, fluffy, bright pink eraser! But, sadly, everyone in AG likes to abuse poor little pink erasers D:

Instructions:
Every post, you must do something to the eraser, I.e.
Guy 1: I buy the new eraser
Guy 2: I cut the eraser >:3
Guy 3: I step on the eraser multiple times
etc.

Now, heres the SUPER tricky part im SURE EVERYONE will mess up on: You must post the status of the said eraser with you. As in;
Guy 1: I buy the new eraser - Perfectly pink new eraser
Guy 2: I cut the eraser - Pink eraser with small cut
Guy 3: I step on the eraser multiple times - Pink eraser with small cut; somewhat smooshed
etc.

NOTICE that this eraser is MAGICAL and will never be destroyed, but will CONTINUOUSLY take beatings from you people, FOREVER

The GOAL of the GAME is to do as much DAMAGE to the eraser as you can.

And so, we begin: I buy a new awesome pink eraser
That said pink eraser is in perfect condition.

• 5 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I draw on the eraser with a pencil.

A perfect pink eraser with some pencil scribbles on it.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

I fry the eraser.

A sticky, sickly pink eraser with a small cut, some scribbles, and vomit on it, all beneath a golden layer of fried batter.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

(Sorry, misread it.)

I toss it in my freezer.

A frozen, sticky, blackened to a crisp, foul-smelling, pink eraser with some scribbles and vomit on it, all beneath a now tainted golden layer of fried batter.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I throw it in the river.

A wet, frozen, sticky, foul-smelling, pink eraser, covered in stomach acid and excrement, with some scribbles and vomit on it, all beneath a now tainted golden layer of fried batter, blackened to a crisp.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I toss it into the dog pound.

A wet, frozen, sticky, foul-smelling, pink eraser, covered in stomach acid, excrement, and dog hair with some scribbles and vomit on it, all beneath a now tainted golden layer of fried batter, blackened to a crisp.

Showing 1-5 of 5