ForumsForum GamesHalf-Life: CIty 17 RP (Kickstarter)

0 2701
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

So, today I post this 'kickstarter' to see how many people will play this. This, being, a Half-life City 17 RP, based off the game and @loco5's RP a few years back. You'll be starting off in City 17, a few weeks before the man-with-a-crowbar comes in and starts doing what he does, beats shet up with a crowbar. The 'railroad' of resistance members has been established, but the CP has yet to find it, as they have when Gordon uses it. I also suggest you do your homework if you have not played the real Half-Life and look it up if you want to play, I will not stop the story so you can learn what a 'combine' is or what a headcrab does. And, knowing me, I will probably add things that aren't in the original HL-2, because I have some ideas and I just want to.

So, heres what the CS will probably consist of

Name:
Age: (Above 30, as there is an anti-reproduction field and combines took control over 20 years ago)
Currency: (I dunno what they use for money, so this is good 'nuff)
------------------------
Inventory (0/10 kg) (Yes, im going to use a limit to the stuff you can carry, because I dont want you to be OP)
------------------------
Equipment: Blue Boiler Suit

You'd probably start like this: Looking through your window at the house across the street being raided by CPs, then it is ration time and it'll go from there.

NOTE: for those of you who already saw the other post, it was a test to see how many people would react to a title that held no information except who made it.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0