ForumsForum GamesMAW(Mecha RPG)[INTEREST CHECK]

7 2943
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Idea comes from Square Enix's Front Mission

Plot
In AD 2235, there is only one force, that is the AEU(Alliance of Earth Union). No individual countries, it's peace, other than the fact that well, organizations that want to change the current world, exists. To fortify defenses, Mobile Armoured Weapons are made. Usually in the forms of customizable mecha units, they're versatile. Resource wider by utilizing outer-earth materials, they're not hard to mass produce at all. This doesn't change the organizations' nature, however, as it's still the same when it's in the tank-fighter-infantry weapons era. Unoffically a war, the AEU is trying to simply neverending retalitate against attacks, while finding a way to remove the attackers.

• 7 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

b0mp
can someone point out why this fails or two

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

It looks like it would have a nice story, but you haven't said anything about battle mechanics or what kind of RPG it will be. (Battle based? Story based? Free roam? Special missions with free roam elements? etc.) Other then that I have no clue why this hasn't gotten 3 or 4 people signing up.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

It looks like it would have a nice story, but you haven't said anything about battle mechanics or what kind of RPG it will be. (Battle based? Story based? Free roam? Special missions with free roam elements? etc.) Other then that I have no clue why this hasn't gotten 3 or 4 people signing up.

Battle mechanics would be... kind of real time with turn based...
The RPG would be... not free roam to say the least.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

I will join.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Last bump. If there's not two players by this time, i'll try bringing the idea back at when FGs are more active again.

nivlac724
nivlac724
2,555 posts
Shepherd

I will play

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester
Showing 1-7 of 7