ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] AdVenture Capitalist Makes My Computer Crash. Badly.

2 4300
LeviDocker
LeviDocker
1 posts
Blacksmith

This flash game, when accessed through Armor Games, make my whole system crash. As in Microsoft "Blue Screen of Death" crash. For a minute, I was worried there was going to be permanent damage to my computer.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite L655 with an Intel Graphics Card. The game platform "flickered" in and out when I pressed the upper-right picture in the game before crashing. It does this with IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Thought you should know. I'm afraid to play any game with Unity Player now.

• 2 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You could try playing other games that run on Unity first, to see whether the issue is with Unity Player or AdCap. HyperHippo has stated before that the crashes could be due to them using a Beta version of Unity to make the game, which messes up if Unity has an update. You could try reinstalling Unity, and if that fails, email them directly.

adventurecapitalist@hyperhippo.ca

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

There must be something wrong with your software, not the flash game itself. Meaning your software probably has an issue with flash or the coding in that game. reinstall windows if you keep having that problem. Or do a system restore.

Showing 1-2 of 2