ForumsThe Tavern10,000 posts.

33 10444
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So it seems I've exceeded past 10,000 because of a recent 'update' that now counts forum posts in newcomers and forum games that didn't count before.

So, I'd like to throw a 10,000 post for all of those that reached 10,000 today. I know blk did, but I don't know if anyone else did.

• 33 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It's a representation of your hard work and effort. Get your rain cloud away from my parade.

In which hard work is defined by posting a few words in comment to something. Or in case of the newcomer threads and forum game threads saying Welcome to AG and *dice roll* respectively. I'm not saying it isn't impressive but I wouldn't call it hard work and I don't understand why it is such a big deal.
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

2K.
WOOP WOOT

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Bollocks Daleks, I got most of mine in the WERP/Arts Section. Big long erudite comprehensive non-spam tedious huge paragraphs.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Bollocks Daleks, I got most of mine in the WERP/Arts Section. Big long erudite comprehensive non-spam tedious huge paragraphs.

I am primarily speaking for those that jumped up in their post count because of the recent change. Probably if only one section of the forums counted to posts I would want it to be WERP because most people their tend to post longer more thought provoking statements. imao just some posts are worth more than others. For example saying hi to a new member isn't as much work as a well thought out argument or good OP thread that is made but they still count the same.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

But....but....saying hi to strangers is always the hardest thing to say. :'(

Or am I confusing real life and the internet again?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Hey! You hit 10k posts! Good for you!

I'm just wondering, but which posts weren't counted as actual forum posts before said update. Before the update, I only had 650 posts. Now, it spiked to 867.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

And now I can reach 1000 posts within the month!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

@apldeap123 way back in olden days posts in the newcomers forums and the forum games didn't give you posts.

I expect you to get your thousandth post by Tuesday.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Thanks, Manly.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You'll never be firetail to me!

*runs off and cries in the corner*

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I suppose I could go through and delete a few thousand posts.... >

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King
Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Ugh... Hello

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I suppose I could go through and delete a few thousand posts.... >

I love how it just comes up with a smiley face instead of the mad face.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Firetail is gone, you can't hope for him to ever shine his bright face on our dark sides.

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 16-30 of 33