ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Decision 3 Online Save Doesn't Work

2 2932
Cthulhu_Calamari
Cthulhu_Calamari
4 posts
Nomad

Every time I try to use the Online Save function, it takes me to the login screen, over and over again, even though I've already logged in. Once I log in again, it doesn't take me back to the game, and the game open in the original window doesn't recognize that I've logged in again. If I use the log in screen, and then open Decision 3 from the main page it takes me to, it still doesn't recognize that I'm logged in.

What's up with that?

* I just checked my other online saves, and they're working properly.

• 2 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@Cthulhu_Calamari

If other online saves are working, then it sounds like you can contact our services (like gamesave) successfully. Can you try deleting all your cookies related to armorgames? Trying a different browser, or incognito mode, are options as well.

wolfee1968
wolfee1968
1 posts
Nomad

Every time I try to use the Online Save function, it takes me to the login screen, over and over again, even though I've already logged in. Once I log in again, it doesn't take me back to the game, and the game open in the original window doesn't recognize that I've logged in again.
What's up with that?
End QUOTE
* I just checked my other online saves, and they're GONE !!!!!
The BLOODY thing Just did the HUNG on Me , And I was two thirds the way through,
Now I have to START from scratch ! That's Really ****ED me OFF
NOT HAPPY JAN !

Showing 1-2 of 2