ForumsGamesDecision 3 - Cant reach new areas!

15 25629
zeromal12
zeromal12
1 posts
Peasant

I´m playing Decision 3 for a few time and completed the 4 first areas and opened the Massacre area. The areas are safe with lvl 3 Outpost, Factory and Shelter. But now any other area are free to recon and my game is on 57% complete. I also encotered few players ho star another quest but idk.
Someone help me?

• 15 Replies
hexo_ag
hexo_ag
8 posts
Justiciar

I don't have seen that bug. Try the restart before total completion.

But there are some reallly annoying bugs in the game : the worst is that when the camera is not focusing on them, ennemis and allies can overcome obstacles. when defendig a point, you can observe them having passed barriers and gates. Once, in found the militia enclosd behind the gate, and damaging the outpos by trying to hit ennemies...

Alos, side walls are uneffectives.

robinsonirish
robinsonirish
2 posts
Farmer

Same here, also stuck at 57%! Would be happy for someone to help out!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

You must perform a direct action, "frontier outpost" (obviously in adjacent areas) to unlock new areas.

robinsonirish
robinsonirish
2 posts
Farmer

Thanks UnleashedUponMankind! It worked

Paesan22
Paesan22
1 posts
Nomad

I can't get through the massacre area

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Paesan22: You need better weapons. Try using the Machine Gun and levelling it up to a Minigun.

trisj
trisj
1 posts
Shepherd

How to Unlock The Last Stage ?
Im Still 85%

mzuammil123
mzuammil123
2 posts
Nomad

what is this i have phantom bow and i upgraded it , and now for next upgrade it's costing me 800010000 coins , who i'm i going to get that huge amount of coins ???????????

mzuammil123
mzuammil123
2 posts
Nomad

[b] please explain me this UnleashedUponMankind , to upgrade Phantom bow we need 800010000 coins? how i'm a suppose to get that much amount of coins

juppe73
juppe73
1 posts
Nomad

Stuck at Massacre. Can't kill enough bad guys in time. I've tried using the machine gun and bazooka and running around the battlefield dropping panzermines everywhere. I hardly get 90 kills before the time runs out. The mutants and zombies just kill each others and won't come to me and my recruits (6 captains). And yes, I have fully mastered pistol and assault rifle so that shouldn't be the problem.

alex_howe_31
alex_howe_31
1 posts
Scribe

I finished Border, Coldwater, and Westside Areas and no new areas unlocked. What do I do?

achilleshill21
achilleshill21
1 posts
Nomad

Same problem here.. Grrrrr.. I passed the tasks given in massacre which is kill 150, kill the boss and the elapsed time.. why its not turning to green??

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

You have to do the Cleanup mission but by using outpost.

duyproman123
duyproman123
1 posts
Shepherd

guys, wat does the elapsed time task mean ?

vinodkumar
vinodkumar
11 posts
Nomad

Thanks dear for this. It's worked

Showing 1-15 of 15