ForumsGamesHow do I delete saved game data?

2 4751
jimbrown257
jimbrown257
25 posts
Blacksmith

I am trying to play the game Zos. I played a little while and saved it a few times. But when I just tried to load it, it is giving me the saved game from when I first played it a year or two ago (so that save is right at the end of the game). I tried to find an erase data option but couldn't find it. I tried restarting it and starting a new game but it still gives me that old game when I try to load it.

I also tried to play on Google and Mozilla (I normally use IE) but it lags on those.

How can I erase my old saved game data?

Thanks!

• 2 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Flash games are saved onto your computer so it's possible to find the individual files and delete them.

For example, if you're using Chrome, you can find them here:

C:\\Users\\UserName\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Pepper Data\\Shockwave Flash\\WritableRoot\\#SharedObjects

You could also try:

C:\\Users\\UserName\\Application Data\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\

If all else fails, you could try finding the .sol files for the game on your computer, and delete it. Just remember that online save files cannot be deleted this way, though Zos I think, is saved locally. Good luck!

jimbrown257
jimbrown257
25 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for the help. But I am still having some trouble.

I went to here (deleting the second /s) C:\\Users\\UserName\\Application Data\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\

But I didn't find the game Zos. I found a lot of folder for some game sites I've been to but the Armor Games folder only have three games in it.

How do I find the .sol files for this game?

Thanks again!

Showing 1-2 of 2