ForumsNews and FeedbackKingdom Rush Day! New Quests/Armatars.

30 13318
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Since Kingdom Rush Frontiers has been out a year, we've decided to celebrate with some new Quests for Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers, and unlockable Armatars for the occasion!

We'll also be launching a Quiz soon that may score you a neat T-Shirt. I'll update this post as that launches.

• 30 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well, it didn't work on Chrome for me. Does it load for people who have played it for 3 days in a row previously? As it stands, some folks already have, and if that isn't the case, it seems the impossible happened. :>

It doesn't load if you've played it 3 days before, you have to get it from the day they released it, yesterday. Also, the people that have it got it by reloading the game 3 times. Everytime you reloaded it it counted as a day. Unless the admins patched this, you can still do it that way.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

reloading doesn't work. at least in testing, and even as I still try it, it doesn't work. the only way I can see it being abused is if they reloaded the page twice really fast on the second day.

it goes by the "updated date" on the quest.. there could be a way to change the updated date on a player's quest that I'm not aware of, I suppose, but it seems unlikely. something would have to have changed. it could also be that the player cache wasn't cleared out, which would be really hard to debug. I'll think about it some and try to put in some safeguards.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

reloading doesn't work. at least in testing, and even as I still try it, it doesn't work.

Wokred for me. I did it last night, nothing special just reloaded the page twice and it added a day each time. @Boppins

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@xXxDAPRO89xXx What browser?

helpo1
helpo1
3,778 posts
King

I just tried it. It worked like boppins mentioned here (CTRL+F5 immediately). Firefox.

the only way I can see it being abused is if they reloaded the page twice really fast on the second day.

Looks like I wasn't wrong even with the positions of "Hard" Armatars. :P

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

YEAAAAH GUESS WHO COMPLETED HARD QUESTS?!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Does anyone know until when the armatars for KRF are available?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@xXxDAPRO89xXx What browser?

I'm on Chrome @Ferret @Boppins

I just tried it. It worked like boppins mentioned here (CTRL+F5 immediately). Firefox.

For me I didn't even do it immediately, I did it like 1-2 minutes after.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I just invoked the glitch for the play 3 days quest myself. It didn't happen on firefox when I tried earlier (and I think I tried on Chrome as well) but when I just tried it again, it worked.

I would hypothesize it has roots in the fact that my computer's clock is set to midnight right now, while AG uses EST where it is a different time.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been looking through the armatars, and some of them look pretty sick, I wish I could change from this tree ^^

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I've been looking through the armatars, and some of them look pretty sick, I wish I could change from this tree ^^

Yeah I think you should change it already. Besides, look how sexy my ashbite is with the Username LEGEND_beast

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

look how sexy my ashbite is with the Username LEGEND_beast

you mean not at all.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

when does this disappear again

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hmm I thought it would take a week. Hasn't it been around a month already?

Showing 16-29 of 30