ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Decision 3 - can't capture outpost

3 3696
AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

Hi guys,

Started playing Decision 3 and I can't capture the first Outpost (everything seems proper - went through the tutorial quests in order) - whe nI click on the button to initiate the "Capture Outpost" mission, nothing happens (the button itself is yellow, however, no indication, as to whether this is a sign of some issue or not, was given).

Updated my Flash plugin specifically for playing the game, just in case, but it didn't help.

Cheers,
Aenye

• 3 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The buttons are supposed to be yellow for missions you've never done before. Hmm.

Do you have enough gold/men to start the mission(If needed, I forgot whether that sort of mission had such requirements) ?

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

Thanks, I didn't know about that and was thinking that there was something missing.

Had enough gold and men. Played some more days and eventually redid the "take instructor to the shelter" mission as part of a clean up mission. Magically, the capture mission works now. Seems the bugged thing is the inspector mission...

Thank You for help !
Aenye

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe your instructor died the first time you did it? Anyway, good luck with the rest of it! :>

Showing 1-3 of 3