ForumsGamesDecision 3: Where is the last inspector?

40 53710
Rhythmdvl
Rhythmdvl
6 posts
Nomad

I have (as far as I can tell), all areas opened up. Each one has the Outpost, Factory, and Shelter icons. But I haven't found "Porterfield the Inspector." Is he in one of the outland areas (e.g. massacre or Den)? The last inspector I found was Rock; I found him in the last area I opened, Freeside.

Also, has anyone found a way to get more than one or two soldiers at a time. Kind of tedious.

• 40 Replies
hire4u2000
hire4u2000
1 posts
Peasant

I was reading all the posts cause I was frustrated at not finding the last inspector so I decided to ramble around and started in Freeside section IV and there he was

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Please everyone, it is random. They are not in the same area for every person.

popejohnpaul1
popejohnpaul1
1 posts
Shepherd

i am 100% with the game and i can't find him

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

You cannot be 100% done with the game and not have found him, you would be missing skills and upgrades to complete.

kubunio09
kubunio09
1 posts
Nomad

Try this out! Go to Broken Hills area Section III. Go to east side of map you should find alot of military at a mini area i found porterfield there.

Commando100
Commando100
1 posts
Jester

if you are playing on easy then you cannot find the last inspector

7DTD
7DTD
3 posts
Peasant

he's in the last possible area aka opposite side of the map on factory capture...yes i admit it was pain if you don't wan't spoilers don't read he gives sheild+Pistol reduced dmg and being able to shoot
bow to "Grab" zombies ONLY "Cellar" aka "Grab" and elite team wich upgrades team even more but idk how it works so

bisonlet
bisonlet
1 posts
Nomad

same problem here but with 2nd inspector pls help

guestuser23
guestuser23
4 posts
Peasant

guys he cant be found in easy difficulity try hard or nomal i found him in the factory capture in had mode

pokega
pokega
1 posts
Peasant

Rock the Inspector Broken Hills Area - "Outpost Rebuild"
Portfield the Inspector Freeside Area(The last unlocked area) - "Factory Capture"

Showing 31-40 of 40