ForumsForum GamesWorld of Ages RPG.

163 37984
silver199
silver199
1,036 posts
Nomad

This is a Forum RPG where there are classes, powers, dice, and cheating the game.

Main Classes:
Warrior: Whether you like fighting the front lines, Dualing, Or controlling armies, this is the class for those who want to 100% control exactly what
Their character does.

Mage: The Magic class, meant for those who want to change the tide of battle in one spell, or those who want to create new magic for themselves and others.

Archer: The Ranged class, if you like taking out generals in battle, or simple assassinations, this class and its possible abilities are for you.

Subclasses:
Each Main Class has several specialty classes only it can use, here they are:

Warrior:
Dualist: A weapons master who excels at 1 on 1 combat.
Berserk: This warrior can use a blood rage to increase his Health and Mana to change the tide of battle or narrowly escape death.
Captain: Extremely good at controlling armies and increasing the Health and Mana of soldiers.

Mage:
Priest: Able to choose a god to be a priest to and has increased power in that element, increases ability in god-level magic.
gods: Kamadari, godess of Nature. Pyrheym, god of Fire. Silico, godess of Water. Conalo, god of light(holy magic). Kalidor, god of death(dark magic)
Necromancer: Increased power in death and ressurection magic(specific to class).
Magi: High power in main elements(nature, fire, water), special ability Mana Overload.

Archer:
Sniper: great at precision shots and one hit kills.
Assassin: great at infiltration and killing behind the scenes.
Trick shot: Can get extra weird skills.

Other subclasses:
Crafting: builds stuff with wood.
Scribe: can make contracts, maps, almost anything with paper.
Animal training: can train animals.
Blacksmith: makes stuff with metal.
Diplomat: good at diplomatic and conversation ability's.

These are all i could thing of, but you could viably have any kind of class you want.
I encourage all of you to mix and match subclasses, i won't be giving many or any moves, as your skill goes up you can try different and weird things,
you can even use skills from both classes to do cool things, for example, with blacksmithing and mage high enough you can enchant weapons and armor.
I encourage you to use these skills to "break" the game and mess up my plans.

There will be story's you can follow but you can also make your own path, want to take over a kingdom? Sure! you can try! want to create new magic? Go ahead! Want to try to become a god! try it! You create the main story.

For the skills i am doing a training set up, each real life day you can train 2 skills, by leveling up these skills you can do more with them.
however, you only level up parts of skills, if a mage doesn't level up his/her healing magic, well, hope you don't need to use it!
the basic setup is like this:

Animal Trainer:
Canine-Handling: 0
Horse-riding: 0
Falconry: 0

you can train each skill on their own, skills can go to a currently unknown level.
At level 500 on each skill in a set you can consider it a profession, after that you can continue training that skill or freeze at that level and
choose another to train. but if you switch skills you cannot go back and train the other skill you froze.

For character creation use this setup:

Name:
Health:
Mana:
----------
Class:
----------
Subclass:
----------
Inventory:

• 163 Replies
Showing 181-180 of 163