ForumsWEPRFerguson riots

13 7352
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So not sure if many people know, but my school is right down the street from the area. I'm watching a stream here [[WARNING LANGUAGE IN COMMENTs]] and the news on the situation.

Things are getting pretty serious.

• 13 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Once again the street garbage is taking advantage of the protests to destroy and steal from businesses and innocent people.
Here's my suggestion. Arrest as many of these losers who steal and wreak havoc, put them on a plane and drop them in a hot zone in Afghanistan!

Right now there are at least 3 cars and 7 businesses on fire.
This city will turn to crap. Who wants to do business in those conditions?
The population will end up paying because of a few criminals.
That's disgusting.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Which they are, because a few mins ago they said that anyone who didn't move north was going to jail. ._.

If people were smart, they'll go home so that the cops could actually arrest the bad guys. Right now they're stuck and can't help those who are actually in need.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

As of now, reports say we have 2 squad cars and 12 buildings on fire. Mob is attempting to break into city hall.

These losers have nothing to do with the protesters. They planned on doing this no matter what because that's what they do.
If they had a little bit of a brain, they'd realized that they are ruining their own town. Even schools are closed.

I think they should deploy the national guard.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

What riots? All I see are wild animals loose on the streets.

I apologize. That wasn't very nice. Animals have more morals, ethics, and common sense than the utter filth of this nation in the streets tonight.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I heard a female reporter was hit by a piece of concrete thrown by a loser in the crowd. A cop has also been shot. The suspected shooter's house is surrounded right now.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Firefighters can't do their job because they're getting shot at and there's no police to protect them so they're watching the buildings burn.

Okay, time for bed so SSTG's out!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

This is starting to turn sinisterly from a protest to a scene almost akin to mob lynch justice.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

If they had a little bit of a brain, they'd realized that they are ruining their own town.

The majority of the opportunists live elsewhere, so it doesn't matter to them.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The majority of the opportunists live elsewhere, so it doesn't matter to them.

Not according to the police report.
They said that of all the criminals they arrested, only 2 were from out of town.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Once again the street garbage is taking advantage of the protests to destroy and steal from businesses and innocent people.
Here's my suggestion. Arrest as many of these losers who steal and wreak havoc, put them on a plane and drop them in a hot zone in Afghanistan!

One of my friends on Facebook was actually shaming the officers for focusing on the looters/rioters and not protecting the peaceful protesters

idk

-----

Protesters are still out and about. Currently they are blocking our largest highway in the city

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

it's not exactly &quoteaceful" protest when you're vandalizing stores and restaurants,

That's what has bothered me the most since the first riots after the shooting. There has been a massive response across the internet declaring the actions of the police to be violations of civil rights and bemoaning how America is now a police state. All while these people destroy their own city in retaliation to perceived racism. Even the NAACP is still referring to the verdict of the federal grand jury as an injustice despite the fact that out of hundreds of thousands of federal grand juries being called every year there's usually only about a dozen refuse to indict. It's all just one massive barrage of hypocrisy and stupidity that says more about how free normal people are to hurt each other than about government corruption.

For anyone interested, the evidence the grand jury had access to has been released.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

About 100 people don't have a job because of these troublemakers.
I hope the cops find them all and make them pay for what they did.

231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i know its about a week or 2 afterwards, but my god i saw the news this morning and i still got mad. I don't know why it bothered me this morning but it did, at his point im just trying to ignore it happening and hopefully the other people at my highschool will be quiet

Showing 1-13 of 13