ForumsThe TavernRevive the old, yet beloved games.

2 3516
jeremiah_lim_923
jeremiah_lim_923
3 posts
Blacksmith

You Know Those Times, That a Game So Good in Popularity and/or Creativity, Dies out so fast, or just never got the Attention It Deserves, or the Severs Shut Down due to Special Reasons. I'm no Dev, so i can't do much to those games. BUT, WE, The Gamers, can Pressure The Devs to Remake the game to something Better.

Template:
(Game Name)
(Your Experince in the Game)
(Suggestions)
{Don't have to be in order, can mix around if you want}

For Example, One Of My Favourites,

Bubble Tanks 3
Having Play Multiple Times, I never Run Out of Creative Ideas for Builds. Some of my Best Builds suits Different People Like my Frigate Ranger, Frigate CQC, and The Shield Dreadnought.
I would Like to see a MMO Action Adventure RPG Remake Where People Explore The World Fighting enemies, Building a Weapon Vehicle that suits you, Help others and Save Your Country.
Why Do I sound Like as if I got An Idea that was Planned out? You may Ask. Well, I may Not be a Dev, I Seen a lot of Silly Mistakes Made by Them. Thus I'm Doing a Favour By Help them Start.
Story: In 1935 C.E., the continent of Europa is dominated by two superpowers: The autocratic East Europan Imperial Alliance in the east and a commonwealth of loosely allied democracies known as the Atlantic Federation in the west. The economies of both powers depend on a precious multipurpose mineral called Ragnite. Its growing scarcity results in the Empire declaring war on the Federation, sparking the Second Europan War. The Empire uses its military superiority to quickly put the Federation on the defensive. Emboldened by their progress and momentum, the Empire decides to invade the neutral Principality of Gallia to seize its rich Ragnite deposits. When Imperial forces launch an attack on the Gallian border town of Bruhl, Welkin Gunther, son of the country's hero General Belgen Gunther, is forced to fight for his life alongside the town watch captain, Alicia Melchiott. Together with Welkin's adopted sister Isara and using Belgen's prototype tank from the first war, the Edelweiss, they escape to the capital city of Randgriz and join the Gallian militia. Welkin is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant and assumes command of the newly formed Squad 7, with Alicia acting as his non-commissioned officer. Members of the squad initially question Welkin's qualifications due to a lack of combat experience. He quickly gains their trust and loyalty with his brilliant tactics. They were able to push back and best a military giant. (see Valkyria Chronicles )
Although the Conflict on Gallia is Over, The War is Not Over. You are a Soldier of the Federation Militia You and your squad will turn the Tides of the War.
Combat: There are 3 types of Fights, 'Public Combat', 'Event Combat' and 'Story Combat'
Public: 4v4 PvE, 4v4 PVP, or 4 vs Horde 5 waves
Event: 20 vs Horde 15 waves, or 10v10 PvP
Story: Your own your own, but before the actual fight, you can fill the empty slots with any combo of the 5 units, Scout (High Movement points, Weak guns), Trooper (Standard CQC Unit), Lancer (Weak against units, Good against Armored Enemies), Mechanic (No gun, but Insta heal Near by allies, Repair your Vehicle, disable Mines), and Sniper (no explanation Needed, right?). Combat Mechanics are like Valkyria Chronicles otherwise.
Vehicle Customization: Just like The Tank Edit, Except that Infinite Bp, removed Radar and Heath readout (What's the point of having them in a RPG???) and only need 1 of that gun for the effect (No One Wants to waste Gp to spam a single gun, Right?). 6 Sizes, Classic.
Weapons are another dosie, but i'll try to make it simple
Primary Weapon: Infinite Ammo, Relatively Weaker
Secondary Weap: Stronger, But Limited to 3 Ammo, Regen 1 Per Phase, or use Mechanic to refill.
Although I do NOT Want a Exact Copy of the Story, I want to based around it.
Oh, and Maybe a cameo That the Edelweiss appears on one of the Story mission, maybe the tutorial?

*TEMPLATE ENDS*

• 2 Replies
jeremiah_lim_923
jeremiah_lim_923
3 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, Did I srsly wrote that much?

jeremiah_lim_923
jeremiah_lim_923
3 posts
Blacksmith

You Know, We can Also Pressure the Devs to Keep The Game Running Longer. U Can Do so By

(Game Name)
(Reason)(Any No. of Words Would Do)

*Much Easier Then To Remake*

Showing 1-2 of 2