ForumsThe TavernAn ArmorGames Thanksgiving

13 4249
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone! Welcome to ArmorGames' first Thanksgiving! This is the time where we all sit around the medieval round-table full of food and discuss what we're thankful for here on ArmorGames.

So what are you thankful for on ArmorGames? And what will you bring to the feast?

I'm thankful for the forums and it's awesome users. Love ya guys but not in a weird way. Also I'm bringing my poisonous cookies to the party, make sure to take as many as you want.

• 13 Replies
Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Ive got my tears to bring!!! Not to mention an empty stomach!!

But im grateful for all the guys that care enough to come one every day, post and be active.
And Count To 100. Who doesnt love that?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm grateful that we have a diverse and friendly community, with helpful mods and admins, and a sense of community that keeps us together and stops everything turning sour.

Look, I've packed us a delicious chicken picnic:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ag8Wh8tUqXc/VFQ59C6njjI/AAAAAAAAEFc/mojyorsnbC0/s1600/olsgagadgsdj.PNG

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'll bring some pie! Any flavor requests guys?

I'm thankful for AG itself, the whole entire thing.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

I'm really grateful for the community! And I really do mean that, it's nice to be able to get away and not be constantly told what to do etc. by my brother and sister. It allows me to be myself without being called an idiot and told to shut up every time I say something.

With that said, I'd like to take a few moments to thank some people (in no particular order).

@Gamer_Cale and @SSTG (?) for getting me into PC gaming and helping me fix up a computer.
@Kasic @HahiHa for wasting hundreds of hours of my time by getting me into Morrowind.
@Stormwalker who once said that she enjoyed talking to me, which isn't exactly something I get told very often, so it really did mean a lot to me. Also for just being around, making me laugh and recommending Zankyou no Terror
@Ferret For, among many, many things, changing my username.
@R2D21999 @Riptizoid101 @pangtonshu @Salvidian @Omegap12 @Chillzmaster @StormWalker @blk2860 (and others) for making my giggle profusely.
@Nichodemus @Cenere for letting me know when I was being a little turd back in the olden days.

And everyone else for hanging around and all that jazz.

~Manly

P.S. I shall bring the gnarliest cranberry sauce that I can find.

alyssa1
alyssa1
50 posts
Peasant

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I'll bring some pie! Any flavor requests guys?

NO MINCE MEAT! Definitely Pecan, Pumpkin, and Apple (two Pecan actually. One for me, one for everyone else.)

Lesseee.... I'm generally thankful for all the typical stuff (like a house, car, ETC...) But as for Armor games, how much is there to really be thankful for? I mean, there's great forums, an active community, guys like @R2D21999 and @Pickpocket, (and @Freakenstein. He's quite entertaining) @Stormwalker for her peaceful and delicate approach to life... Yeah, definitely a lot to be thankful for, just naming a few! (enough with the speech, now it's time for pie and yams!)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm thankful for being able to grace you all with my splendid presence. And also having a house, and that my parents make money so I don't have to live in a box somewhere. And you people, I guess. Most of you seem like interesting people.

And I'll bring cheesecake frosting, since I was forced to make that not too long ago.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

And IIIIII helped!

If I were to weigh all my food, pre-weighing their containers and excluding that amount into the equation, I'd say we'd have roughly 25 pounds of food over here. I made the stuffing, green beans, Oreo pie, and peanutbutter cookies. My mom did....everything else XD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for this and this because they allow me to create and for all the Armorians!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

The more creations you engineer, the more I realize that armatar fits you.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The more creations you engineer, the more I realize that armatar fits you.

Yep. Thanks to ivanxxxxxxx for creating it for me.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

A bit late to the feast, but I'm very thankful for all the amazing Armor Games users, and the awesome team here as well. <3

Colonel_KR
Colonel_KR
16 posts
Nomad

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for finding a new forum to call home, for family, for friends, and for my church community.

Showing 1-13 of 13