ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Black screen flash object when hot-linking from Google search

6 2697
GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

I did a Google search for Decision III to speed things up a bit and after following the Armor Games link I was unable to load the game. The loading sequence completed but was followed by a black screen. I refreshed 3 times, with the same result.

I am currently playing Decision III with no issues after going to the Armor Games main page and using the link provided there.

• 6 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hm, that's pretty weird. I'll link @Ferret and @Tasselfoot into this to see if they have any thoughts as to why this is.
Of course, the straightforward solution is to play from AG But it would be nice if Google search results were playable as well.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

I can try this out later.... In the mean time, can anyone else reproduce this? I can think of 0 reasons why this would happen. But if others report it, I can investigate further as a game or site issue vs a user issue. Thanks!

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Fascinating. Just confirmed this as an issue. Forwarding along to FlyAnvil. Thanks! -Tass

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

Not a pressing issue for AG members and regular players but could be a bad first impression for a newcomer.

I hope it gets fixed

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

This should be fixed. I wasn't told what the issue was... although I am curious.

GoEshadow1Au3
GoEshadow1Au3
12 posts
Bard

I tried the Google link and it works fine now.

Showing 1-6 of 6