ForumsThe TavernWhen were you born in Armoria?

36 12167
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

How long have you been here in AG?
Name a couple of your first's.

My account is 6 years old.
My very first armatar had to be: http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_10_60.60_c.jpg
My first flash game here was The Last Stand.
My first merit was for a comment on a flash game.

and basically that's how this works

• 36 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Pff. Like anyone actually cared about that stuff.

I beg to differ w/ controversies of kingofgames & starscreamer.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I beg to differ w/ controversies of kingofgames & starscreamer.

Pff. Like anyone actually cared about that stuff.

Actually yeah, there would be users who absolutely had no forum posts, and were still very high ranked with comments and games rated. That was their Quest system in the past. Like how some people have over 500 quests now, but we may not recognize them because they are only into the gaming not the forums.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

5/8/2010. Some time ago. Not too long ago. More than half of that time is taken up by empty space by now. At points the time I did spend here was well worth the escapism.

I achieved a merit for a gift of poetry.

Waldorf
Waldorf
726 posts
Archduke

way too old around here
so I forget my first armatar
AG was a painkiller for my bad days

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I created my account on 12/29/13, exactly one year ago. (Happy AG Bday to myself!)

My first armatar was the blue AG shield, which I had for a few months, up until June of this year.

The reason I signed up for membership so I could play The Last Stand: Dead Zone, which was also my first game here.

And finally. the very first merit that I earned was because I participated in the very first successful Count to 100. So there...

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I'm a member since December of 2010. I don't remember my first Armatar. I used to play Exit Path here before I created my account. It was fun at the time.

Showing 31-36 of 36