ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Flash player

4 2491
belsey10
belsey10
2 posts
Shepherd

hi, I cannot load any games as it says flash player need updating. My flash player is up to date and enabled, active x filtering is not on. any help would be great

• 4 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Try this link first.

Does it affect only one browser? Have you tried reinstalling the Flash Player? Did it only happen after you updated your browser? (Could try downgrading it to an earlier working version). Is Java installed properly? Video drivers updated?

You might want to try trawling the Adobe Flash forums, they have quite a few solutions that work for some folks. It's rather hard to list them all here into one post.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@belsey10 Looping you in.

belsey10
belsey10
2 posts
Shepherd

thanks for replies. yes it is effecting IE after update. I can however view videos and other content just not gaming. java is installed and video drivers are updated. ive tried all adobe forums and they just send me round in circles. but simply flash is installed and up to date and no active x filtering so dead end from their held and support. im going to try downgrading browser to see if this will help

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Belsey10 Also I'd try a different browser, that way you'd know if it's browser related. Like FireFox and Chrome, and compare.

Showing 1-4 of 4