ForumsThe TavernWorking on a website called Armoria

48 12983
Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

Armor games lovers, I'm working on a website called Armoria. It won't have games, I'm leaving that to Armor Games. Any knights, moderators, or administrators wanting to help me work on it just tell me. What do you guys think?

• 48 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I actually think there already is a website for armoria... that's here. I kind of have to disagree with this idea because forum activity should be focused here. I don't think our community is big enough to split into two. Though what kind of plans are you conjuring up before I fully disagree?

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

It's not to get people away from Armor Games, it's to get more people to come to armor games. I called it armoria because I've heard lots of people refer to armor games as armoria.

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

If you don't like talking to me about it here talk to me about it in my profile.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

No I think it's fine here because people can see your discussion on the idea. So what's your ideas on this site? The problem with that is, don't you think armor games will be the one advertising armoria site due to popularity ratio?

and what features would be on the site of armoria?
I'm not rejecting it now, I wanna know more.

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I was thinking that a way to get more people to come to armor games would be to make them become a knight, moderator, or administrator on armor games before I give that to them on Armoria.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, the truth is, many of us have been striving to be as honorable as knights, and the reason for people becoming knights and etc is because they show exemplary behavior. Read here. So people just suddenly shazaming into knights just does not work out that way. I'm talking about what your site would do? like what will feature? Forums? Reviews?

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I'm open to suggestions if you have any ideas.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, I'm asking you that, what are your ideas for it? Isn't the whole thing your idea? You must have some sort of plan?

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I do have a plan, I was just wondering if you had any suggestions. [url=http://armoria.clanwebsite.com] here take a look. I just started before I made this topic.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Armoria is the kingdom within Armor Games, sotospeak, so it it here. And maybe you should have contacted the admins of AG before making a website called Armoria...

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I'm at a stage where I can change my plan if needed without to much trouble.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

HahiHa has a point. Technically in legal terms, you cannot just do that. Maybe you should go have a chat with them about it.

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

Ok I will, but I carefully read the rules before I started it.

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

I'm talking with ferret about it.

Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

@ferret what do think about this? Did I break any rules?

Showing 1-15 of 48