ForumsNews and FeedbackI Have a Suggestion, Armour Games staff. plz reply!

5 3529
shadowhector10
shadowhector10
2 posts
Shepherd

So I was wondering about having an Armour Games Leader board for Quests!? So people with most Quest, in the week, day, month and How many Hard, Medium or easy Quests, cause I want to know how many other people have different Quests! just a suggestion, Ninja Kiwi and other sites have leader boards!
And is it possible to add quests to games that don't already have quests! cheers. Thanks.
SH10

• 5 Replies
Elionelion
Elionelion
66 posts
Peasant

There already is a leaderboard. It's called the hero board.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

And is it possible to add quests to games that don't already have quests! cheers. Thanks.

They sometimes add quests to fairly old games, so it is possible, but from a petition of a single soul, no outcome. Sorry.

But what @Elionelion said, yes there is the Hero Board.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

And is it possible to add quests to games that don't already have quests!

Hell-O @shadowhector10
as LEGEND still mentioned AG add quests to some games (normaly to one game per week), but this counts normaly for newer games with high ratings.

For older/low rated games... well its not only AG, its mostly a part of the devs, AG provides a lil tool that must be implemented in games, this tool give the devs access to several things, like highscores, online-save and its required for AG-quests.

AG can ask the devs if they are willing to add quests, the rest is up to the devs, they must implement this tool, then they have to work on the AG-quests... so its some extra work to do. Because quests are a nice feature and calls more attraction on a game... well, i have no intels, but i think they will do it if they are asked.

But for older games... they are some problems, some devs quit making games/are not reachable anymore. Some may work for other companys and have no time to (or simply cant for some reasons) do such things... and the games are still the property of the devs, AG only host these game, AG havent the rights to add something to the games, so its not possible to add quests to them.
And some other devs surely work on new games, going back to a old game and invest some extra work... imo its not worth the effort, better work on the new one and add quests there^^

Same goes for games with low ratings, imo not worth the effort, better they invest their time in making better games which are maybe "quest-worthy".

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Same goes for games with low ratings,

Does that mean no quests for Beat the Beard? Darn, was so excited.

shadowhector10
shadowhector10
2 posts
Shepherd

kk thank you!!

Showing 1-5 of 5