ForumsThe TavernHow do you want to die?

24 7698
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

We're all going to go the way of the dodo one day. So why not choose how you want to die? I understand that you can do that in real life, but without committing suicide, how would you want to die?

I would like to either die of old age or get shot between the eyes. Old age because I'll know that I fully lived my life. And shot between the eyes because it's quick, it might be painful but it's quick.

• 24 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Eating cookies.

Kroag_God_of_Ib
Kroag_God_of_Ib
228 posts
Farmer

Shotgun blast

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

Shotgun blast

what? isn't that kinda sorta....well...painful?!

but dying of old age in my sleep would be the best way to go.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

I'd go whit a hearth attack, for eating a lot of stuff that has a lot of sugar

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

in any way thats as painless as possible without it being in my sleep.. the thought of dying while asleep scares me.. i want to know that im about to die.. i dont know why.. i just do..

Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Farmer

I'm counting on Jesus returning or technology advancing to the point where death is eradicated before that happens, but, if not, an uber heroic death would be pretty sweet. The most heroic death ever, past, present, or future.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Either completely alone so I can reflect on the situation, or with a few chosen people so I can utterly confuse them with my last words.

Dying a painless death from space, looking down at the world wouldn't be so bad either.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I might want to be sucked into a vortex and thrown in a 20 mile long parabola route to my death, but not before I'm at least 86.34 years old.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

technology advancing to the point where death is eradicated before that happen

By that time, I think the government would regulate age. . .and then we get to choose how we wanna die!

I kinda wanna die the Monty Python way. Something hilarious and with a pain-free end. I can't tell you what that entails, cause what happens in Monty Python stays in Monty Python.

Showing 16-24 of 24