ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] You have to pay now for no ads?

5 2353
wauzoo
wauzoo
4 posts
Nomad

Been an Armor Game player for a long time. We required to pay for no ads now? I simply wanted to do .. what I do.
Just see ads. Been fighting it for sometime now. Maybe I'm not seeing an X button or something ..

• 5 Replies
wauzoo
wauzoo
4 posts
Nomad

Sorry, got frustrated. Felt like I had to fight the ads to get a game up I wanted. Got it to work. I know Armor Games does a lot for the internet community and freakish game players like myself. Sometimes it is to much. Not paying for no ads, I pay the game developers all the time for things I can never hold in my hand.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yes, the truth is, Armor Games couldn't work without ads. Though I don't think the ads are that bad. If the ads pop out from everywhere, I don't think its the site anymore. Maybe you need to clear some extensions. Check your settings if there are any 3rd party ads. It happened to me before, the ads weren't coming from the site, the ads were coming from a third part extension that was probably installed while downloading other programs. Extensions like GoSave are incredibly annoying I can assure you. The ads AG provide aren't so bad that you cannot play Flash Games anymore, I assure you that.

wauzoo
wauzoo
4 posts
Nomad

I'm really sorry I even brought this up. I got frustrated because one ad got "STUCK'. and I have a patience issue.

I am paying armor games for no ads. I been using and abusing armor games for so many years. Thank you.

You deserve it.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@wauzoo You don't have to pay for no ads, we just ask that you watch them. Watching ads helps keep the lights on here, and helps pay for great games to be developed. If it feels like you can't get past an ad, then please send us a screenshot. It may be a bug!

Welcome to AFG+

wauzoo
wauzoo
4 posts
Nomad

I was having a bad day, my internet connection was laggy, sorry to lash out.

All is good now

Showing 1-5 of 5