ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't Log into Clicker Heroes!

8 5517
DeathPickaxe
DeathPickaxe
71 posts
Shepherd

I've been playing Clicker Heroes for a few days, and I just realized now that I'm back at square one... Can someone help me get my file back? I've tried refreshing my browser and restarting my computer...

• 8 Replies
Dimf
Dimf
68 posts
Shepherd

God help

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Try finding the Clicker Heroes local save path on your computer...unfortunately if it's not there, it means it's gone from your computer.

Try to set your com such that it allows flash saves/cookies. You could also save the CH code frequently (Spanner button on the top right hand corner if I'm not wrong) on a notepad.

There might be a way around it. There are people offering up their save code files for use, so you won't have to start from scratch. I'm not sure if that's allowed on AG though. Might be considered cheating, and there're Quests to boot. Try asking the admins or someone before using such saves haha.

Salfis
Salfis
1 posts
Nomad

nice me hapening thats same i was normal playing today ... i go sleep i waikup start game and it start at lvl 1 - 0 hero souls nothing have i there omg ... maybe sombody can fix that or i can **** of that ... whay i should then play a game if it restart me to start in future

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

You may also just try importing a new save, if you really can't find your clicker heroes save file. Saves you time.

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

The game saves into the cache memory....So if your cache are eliminated,the memory of the game in it....

kachimurinu
kachimurinu
1 posts
Nomad

I was around level 90 and now I am near the beginning.
T__T Nothing on my computer has changed. It doesn't consider me logged in when I clearly am. Help!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm looping @Tasselfoot into this thread, maybe he can contact the developers.

@kachimurinu @Salfis @Dimf @DeathPickaxe Is this still happening?

Coff33B3an
Coff33B3an
1 posts
Nomad

I am having a similar issue. I am logged into Armor Games, however instead of a "Shop" button in the right monster panel, it says 'Login'. I am manually saving. Have logged out, cleared cache/temp internet files. So far, the game has kept my progress, at least I think it is running when I close the browser. Thanks.

Showing 1-8 of 8