ForumsThe TavernJust wanted to say, Thanks.

10 4040
Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

(Before you read. I must say that my english is NOT 100% good)

I've been playing on AG since 2007.(Note: I was 5 years old!) I wasnt a big fan back then, but i played 3-5 games per day. I never took a look at the forums.
On 2010, i started playing on AG almost all day, when "City Siege" came out. I took a look, and i must say that i loved it.
2011-2012: My "Need to play on AG" became bigger and bigger, i started to look at the forums to see what people were doing, it always made me happy to see other people happy.
On 2013, i made an account to be able to comment, use online saves, rate games and stuff.
This year, 2014... I became an addict of AG like a smoker is an addict of smokes, you cant let it go. Just that it was not bad. On the last months, i started to participate in the forums, i now love to partipate in the CT100 forum game, "Instructions Unclear" and some other ones.
I LOVE AG!

Im a victim of bullying at school, but you guys always make me forget about it.

I just wanted to say... THANK YOU. Thank you AG for the awesome games, Thank you guys for being awesome, you always welcome everyone, you always make good jokes, you never post about nudity. And that makes the site be for everyone.

I must say, this is the longest post i made, not only on AG, but on every site (I always made short ones).

Again, Thank you everyone.

• 10 Replies
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Yeah! I have been on AG for a long time, I probably started when I was 12 with my 'Faunbard' account, and now that Im older I decided to get back into the forums.
AG has a community unlike others that I have experienced. People from all over the world can participate in general discussion, be it about flash games, politics, forums games, popular media ect.
Keep it up staff! You guys do a great job.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

I really hope the staff sees this

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Cheers for the kind words. Much of our positive community atmosphere is owed to our resident @Ferret so I'll link him in here.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Let's say cheers to the bad days, and may we not forget them but remember them to be stronger I just wanna say again like the movie "300"

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/3336545.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's amazing players like you that help make Armor Games the place it is today. Thanks for your support and playing on our website.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Make sure you're here when I get promoted!

I think asking them to wait that long comes under cruel and unusual punishment. Not that I have any better chance, what with this kind of attitude and all.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

HAHA, i'll be here matt xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Im a victim of bullying at school, but you guys always make me forget about it.

Man..tbh at first I was going to make some smart-aleck response like I usually do, but this touched me ;~;

AG loves you too D':

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Man..tbh at first I was going to make some smart-aleck response like I usually do, but this touched me ;~;

AG loves you too D':

Gotta love when people have feels,
Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Haha, yeah i know i've seen a lot of posts made by him.

Showing 1-10 of 10