ForumsPopular MediaWhat was the last thing you watched on TV?

21 13478
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Pretty self explanatory title.

The Last thing I watched was an episode of Criminal Minds!

• 21 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i dont watch a lot of tv, but if netflix counts then im currently re-living some child hood and watching goosebumps, but for whatever reason netflix doesnt count in your eyes, i watched Z Nation back on the 5th

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Last thing I watched on Netflix was Arrested Development. I'm still on the early episodes because I watch one about every four months, and usually I watch the same episode twice in a row on accident because I forget which one I had previously watched.

Going into actual TV, I saw part of an episode of Rescue Heroes at my girlfriend's house because the TV happened to be on that channel. It's dull even for a kid's show. Thanks Canada.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I saw part of an episode of Rescue Heroes

That was my favourite show as a kid. You're welcome.

The last thing I watched on TV was Back to The Future 2. I never watch movies older than 2010, but I wanted to see what they thought 2015 was going to be like. Some of the fashion was actually fairly accurate.

Unlike most people, I don't have Netflix. Partly because the TV is too old (about 5 years) to support it, and because Canadian Netflix ain't too great. Usually I would be watching Person of Interest and How To Get Away With Murder. New episodes in January!

I'm also on the 4th season of Breaking Bad (using the disk sets from the library). I only started watching it because people said it was so amazing. However, I have been very disappointed with it. It's an incredibly boring and poorly made show. I just want to see the finale and if I have to wade through the rest of it, so be it.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

some commercial.
before that, some episodes of "community"

there is one question i keep asking myself:
why pay for netflix when you already have the internet?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm not really watching but since I'm in the living room with my laptop, my wife watches the Taste so I kind of watch it, I guess.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I'm watching House on Netflix right now, so if that counts... house.
If not, The last thing I actually watched was Galavant, which is probably one of the greatest things ever created.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm watching the Marco Polo series on Netflix. I have 1 1/2 episodes left to watch, I really like it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Right now... I'll be watching the last two episodes of Sons of Anarchy... MAN! What a series this is!! Can't wait to find out how it ends!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Talladega Nights with Will Ferrel. It was stupid and funny. xD

AustinsGirl88
AustinsGirl88
1,217 posts
Nomad

The last thing I watched on the television was my local news station earlier this evening. I hardly watch anything on television.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Arsenal beating United at Old Trafford in the FA Cup Quarter Finals.

Loving every minute of it

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Sudden thread revival!

The last two things I watched were the last in the current series of Inside No. 9, a set of black comedy short films, and the first episode of The Game, the BBC's new cold war spy thriller.

Inside No. 9 is, in short, absolutely fantastic. It's both suspenseful and comedic in equal measure, and almost all draw you into perfectly executed bait-and-switch scenarios, or at least have a wholly unexpected end. The episodes vary wildly in setting and subject, although all have a similar tone, and have the similarity of taking place within Number 9 (Although the exact nature of Number 9 changes episode to episode.) Definitely worth a watch.

The Game is a fairly conventional spy story, but it is told with style and effectively builds suspense.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been watching the series Egypt on Netflix. It's produced by the BBC and it's about the discoveries made in Egypt. I just finished episode 5 which is about Champolion and the Rosetta stone.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

An episode of Castle! It's a show/series with a bunch of standard items and situations, but somehow that writer amuses me a lot with how quicky he reacts and how much fantasy he can throw at things!

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I was forced to watch "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" yesterday. For the second time... A friend of mine hadn't watched it yet and was curious about it, even though I clearly stated it wasn't worth it. Mmm, being a fan of the original trilogy, it was a painful experience.

Showing 1-15 of 21