ForumsNews and FeedbackWebsite Layout Suggestion

7 3620
emblazon
emblazon
4 posts
Farmer

Please remove the game suggestions from the left and right side of the game window. Can't say how many times I have accidentally click one of those boxes while playing a game making me leave the game I was playing and losing all progress in said game. Just my own opinion.

Thanks!

• 7 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I'm sorry, what game are you talking about? and what game suggestions? Please be more specific?

What in the image are you referring to? I don't see any game suggestions?

http://oi62.tinypic.com/23w7868.jpg

Though if you are talking about ads, The truth is we need ads, as we repeatedly mention. Armor games doesn't just run on hobbies, and pure puppy love. They need ads to support the creators and administrators financially.

Plus in my opinion, The ads don't even bother me that much. Second, they open new windows/tabs on google chrome, firefox, and internet explorer while keeping the window/tab where the game was. What browser are you using? So meaning, on those mentioned browsers, there's no way you lose your data from that.

So being more specific would be a great help.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What in the image are you referring to? I don't see any game suggestions?

He's talking about the 'next' and 'last' buttons. Which according to your picture 'last' is the only one that shows.

Anyways, I suggest making the 'next' and 'last' buttons lower, probably around the same area as the comments. I'm of course suggesting this to the admins.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Anyways, I suggest making the 'next' and 'last' buttons lower, probably around the same area as the comments. I'm of course suggesting this to the admins.

I agree, I've ruined many a game by accidentally hitting those buttons... Also, hasn't this been suggested in the past multiple times?

emblazon
emblazon
4 posts
Farmer

Yeah, I was talking about the "next" and "last" buttons on the left and right of the game screen which will take you to different games. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yeah, I was talking about the "next" and "last" buttons on the left and right of the game screen which will take you to different games. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

it's no biggie, you guys are right. It is quite bothersome. Now that you have enlightened me about these buttons, I seem to start pressing them by accident now. Maybe it was better I didn't know.

emblazon
emblazon
4 posts
Farmer

Hahaha

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

It's funny, I've never paid attention to these buttons before. I have never accidentally clicked on one before, but I have not ever used them intentionally either. Since the games are based on numerical order and not category, it's like having two random game buttons with a system on either side of the game, but if I want to play a random game, I click the random game button. If I want to play a game similar to the one I just played, that's what the recommended game list is for.

I guess what I'm saying is, I think we would do just as well without these buttons. If they were removed because they were bothering people, I would not miss them.

Showing 1-7 of 7