ForumsForum GamesGo Big or Go Home Tournament: Season 6: Summer Edition Sign Ups and Discussion

222 75966
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Updated set of rules!

Complete set of rules:

- Every round users must roll their dices once. Most of the time the dices are 20d20.

- At the end of every round, a user is eliminated for having the lowest outcome out of all the rolls.

- Failure to roll during the allotted time for a round will get you eliminated and save the lowest roller.

- The user who rolled highest in the previous round will get bonus points for the next round. Usually 10 points.

- In the event of two or more users having equal numbers for the lowest rollers, all lowest rollers are eliminated.

- In the event of two or more users having equal numbers for the highest rollers, all highest rollers aquire the bonus.

- Tournament threads are for the games, use discussion and sign up thread for discussing. This is to keep the tournament thread neat and easy to evaluate.

- The general forum rules; no spamming, no trolling, no flaming.

Final rounds rules:

- The final two users will have a best of three (2/3) approach to determining the winner of the tournament.

- There is no allotted time for the best of three rounds, as soon as both have rolled, go on to the next set of rolls. (wait for the other user to roll before rolling again.)

Example:

P1: 292
P2: 286 Round 1
P1: 192
P2: 182 Round 2
P1: N/A
P2: N/A Round 3

Winner: P1

- After the best of three rounds, wait for official announcement.

- Celebrate

Winners

Season #1: @Loop_Stratos

Season #2: @TheGalacticGargoyle

Season #3 @StormWalker

Season #4: @Clancy12

Season #5: @Patrick2011

Season #6: @red303

Tournament #6 Special Rules:
N/A

Tournament #6: Sign Ups!
Signed up:
1. @realmton
2. @Loop_Stratos
3. @Patrick2011
4. @Darkfire45
5. @Gogotank
6. @red303
7. @MattEmAngel
8. @SirPuddington
9. @JACKinbigletters
10. @akshobhya
--- Minimum
11. @Doombreed
12. @helpo1
13. @apldeap123
--- Maximum

http://oi58.tinypic.com/t7my5v.jpg

• 222 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@akshobhya Yup, well it's a game of luck!

@SirPuddington You can read through the tournament thread from past seasons to see how things play out when the tournament starts! Read the rules and see how it is implemented when people actually play!

Tournament Thread For Example

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

The room fell quiet for a heart-beat, one of the others was about to mention their missing member once more before they heard a bang on the door, a thump to be more precise. It sounded hollow, not like the sound of knocking, that familiar sound of bone on wood or steel, more like a sack of meat falling onto the door. The silence that followed was a curious one, some were compelled to pray to false gods or reach for weapons, others simply waited to see what was going to happen next. A knock came this time, the door booming with each strike. Another pause before the door slowly swung open only to reveal their missing member plastered in blood a blade in hand. "I ran into some trouble on the way here, I hope I'm not too late to join the festivities..."

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@SirPuddington So have you decided?

@JACKinbigletters we shall see if you finally win this time

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Sure, why not. What's the worst that could happen?

I tend to be pretty slow at *some* >.> things though, so if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming Red.
Just because.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I must win for Lady Luck.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

JACK is back.

what is this sorcery

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Just one more user before the minimum is reached

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

what is this sorcery
The sorcery of a day off.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Am I signed up yet? Or is it possible that I am not able to see myself in the list?

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

You haven't, as far as i know.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I have told that I will sign up in the page before this. But let me say once again - I signing up for the contest.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

You've been added, sorry!

There are now ten people! The list is on the first page. If you have signed up but you aren't there, let me know. We now wait a week, or until we hit 15 users on the list till the tournament starts

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

a week

i can bearly wait

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Announcement

I've just received some exciting news! The winner of this season will recieve AFG+ gifted by @Ferret, whom we must thank for the prize that is set.

That means everyone already signed up has a chance at winning some glorious stuff! Armatars, Ad-Free Gaming, and more features that may blow your brains out!

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

that may blow your brains out!
My brain no longer feels comfortable in this competition...
Showing 136-150 of 222