ForumsGamesIs Call of Duty Ghosts as bad as they say?

12 2870
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I have some friends that keep telling me that call of duty ghosts was a failure and no one liked it and it got filled with noobs that don't know how to play (Please don't try to swear me if you don't agree, this is my friends' opinion), so I wanted to ask other people's opinion. Feel free to write whatever you want.

• 12 Replies
231terminator
231terminator
87 posts
Nomad

i personally don't like call of duty anyway, but i did hear from a couple of friends that they hated. even some HARDCORE MLG 420 BLAZE IT fans hated the game lol

coppersmoke
coppersmoke
28 posts
Farmer

CoD Ghosts is by-far the worst call of duty ever. The weapons are way to OP for online, and zombies is now aliens?! They really let us down, I was expecting something stealthy too, but sadly no. SPOILER ALERT

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I have Ghosts on ps3. Yes, it's bland and very, very boring. If I were you, I would buy Battlefield 4. But if you want to stick to the CoD series, then you better just stick to Black Ops 1 and 2.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

If I were you, I would buy Battlefield 4. But if you want to stick to the CoD series, then you better just stick to Black Ops 1 and 2.

Don't buy Battlefield 4. Battlefield 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 were much, much better. The Black Ops games are only worth it for the zombie mode.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Actually, I got Ghosts because my friend told me to buy it so we can play together, and when I finally got it, he told me that it sucked and he would never play it again. It was like:

Before: Hey, Gogo! Buy Ghosts so we can play together! It'll be so fun!

After: I was very dissapointed by it, I never liked it and I will never play it again. It sucks and everyone says it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

2 things

1. Ghosts is bad. Probably the worst in the series. If you've got next gen, try Advanced Warfare. If not, get Black Ops 2. A lot of people are still playing it surprisingly and it is much better than Ghosts.

2. This should go in the CoD thread here

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

OK, I'm done with this thread anyway, but there's another video game problem with my friend which I will soonly post.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Don't buy Battlefield 4. Battlefield 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 were much, much better. The Black Ops games are only worth it for the zombie mode.

I must disagree, Online for Battlefield 4 was rough at the very start. But when everything patched up, It was a great game. You are right about Bad Company. (Favorite game, forever. and ever. amen.)

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

pretty much, ghosts is the worst cod game in the series next to advanced warfare, i cant stand either

Rokie06
Rokie06
47 posts
Nomad

Yes but not entirely I recommend Advanced Warfare or Black Ops if your sticking to Cod hell yeah Advanced Warfare,if you aren't going with the series I recommend Medal of Honor it is a decent game especially Warfare in my opinion

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

COD Ghosts really goes to show that Infinity Ward has lost its way, especially when its most influential employees have left the company after MW2 and MW3 came out. Plus, it's sad to see they've never made a different IP other than Call of Duty for the studio's 13-year-old existence.

if you aren't going with the series I recommend Medal of Honor it is a decent game especially Warfare in my opinion

Ah, Medal of Honor. When will EA bring the series back from the dead? And if they do, I'd kill for a game taking place in any 20th century conflict (WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam War, etc.)

Rokie06
Rokie06
47 posts
Nomad

Haha true I really like EA for both Medal of Honor series and the Red Alert series.Those are the kind of games that future ones should be inspired

Showing 1-12 of 12