ForumsNews and FeedbackNew rating system and

21 11170
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

So i was thinking , why is the rating system for games so simple ?! i mean i remember that about 2 or 3 years ago we were able to give a rating between 10-1 and i think it was a good rating system (Not perfect , but good) i think AG , As a dedicated flash game site and a great one, should upgrade the system i mean come on guys ... Every thing in the site is almost perfect, the games the forums and ... We just lack the rating system . I mean if the site had a great rating system not only it would have been great for the gamers to see what game to play and what not to (or post pone or something ...) the creators and the people who try so hard to fulfil our urge of gaming can see where did they go wrong in their games and what part of their game was good so they can focus on it in the future games and ... i just think the like and dislike is ... well childish or a little inappropriate for a great flash game site ...
I have a few ideas to make the sites atmosphere a little bit more professional ...
First : I guess as we have knights and moderators in the site you guys should add a rank or a status or ... as a Critic : someone who is main role is to criticize the games and value it or ... in the forums and ... and maybe if it was good enough put it in the game page so as we are choosing to play the game we can read it ... (These guys can be volunteers or paid staff or ... its up to to you guys to choose)
Second : We need a enhanced rating system my ideas are : we can add a couple of forms to the rating section like graphics like sound and ... and we give a point out of 10-20 or ... then we write why and ... (Its optional and not necessary but if we truly care about the dev team then i guess its the best thing to do) and the end when all the sections (or forms or blank space or ...) are filled the there will be a overall score like this :

sound :10
[Why ...]
graphic : 9
[Why ...]
gameplay :10
[why ...]
(there can be more sections this is just an example)
overall score: (10+9+10)/3 = 9.6
And in the end i just wanted to thank all the staff in AG and all the gamers who have created this amazing place ! GAME ON !!!

P.S : sorry for my bad english

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21