ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] The 12 Epic Days of Armormas?!?!?

7 2015
riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

OK, so if you go to the home page, you can see something that says "The 12 Epic Days of Armormas". Whenever I click it, it leads to a page of games and an present in the bottom-left corner (Day 12) that says December 18. I'm guessing it's only available then, but I don't get it.

• 7 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It's basically a thing for AG because of Christmas, hence Armormas. It was a new game being released everyday of the 12, each new game being a gift to us from AG.

I'm guessing it's only available then, but I don't get it.

If you mean the screen, yes, it will most likely go away after tomorrow, when the 12 days are up, but the games will stay of course!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

For me, that just leads to the homepage. I've seen references to an Armormas page before, but I've never been able to access it. I have noticed that with each day, a new game was released. I'm not sure why I can't see the Armormas page when others can, unless the Armormas page is supposed to be the homepage.

Edit: I was able to see the Armormas page by switching to IE. The link doesn't work on Chrome for some reason.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@Patrick2011

Here's what the page looks like:

http://s21.postimg.org/syyeeabnr/Screenshot_1.jpg

Nothing special, but just to show you.

*edit* well nevermind then, but I use chrome and can access it fine.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@xXxDAPRO89xXx: My edit ninja'd you, but I didn't see Day 11 when I accessed the page on IE.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

As far as I'm concerned, 2 of these 12 days are a HUGE disappointment.
04 and 10 have new games with builders but no People's Empires to share our creation. My question is why have builders if we can't share our levels?!?

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@SSTG Interesting, I didn't realize that people couldn't share the levels. I'm looping in @Boppins and @Tasselfoot. Seems like we should be allowing users to share their content.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

@SSTG those features will be available shortly in an update.

Showing 1-7 of 7